Allama Iqbal Open University Jobs 2022. Allama Iqbal Open University invites capable, dynamic, energetic and capable professionals to fill the vacancies. Wanted and unemployed professionals can provide services of Allama Iqbal Open University on vacant posts. Even so, owning one is still beyond the reach of the average person. Generally, applicants with qualifications like Middle Degree, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor Degree, and Master Degree with relevant field experience are accepted.
Click here for all latest scholarships for Matric To Ph.D. students
Click here to check the latest jobs 2022.
Overview About University Job
Education Master, Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle,
Company Allama Iqbal Open University – AIOU
Deadline 28 February 2022
join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts
Vacant Position for Allama Iqbal University Jobs
- Director Regional Services (BPS-20)
- Controller of Examinations (BPS-20)
- Director of Purchasing(BPS-20)
- Additional Director Works(BPS-19)
- Deputy Regional Director(BPS-18)
- Assistant Regional Director(BPS-17)
- Assistant Engineer (BPS-16)
- Deputy Assistant Director-IT(BPS-16)
- Computer assistant(BPS-14)
- Senior IT Worker(BPS-12)
- IT helper(BPS-9)
- Also, IT Technician(BPS-9)
- IT worker(BPS-9)
- Driver (BPS-05)
Eligibility Criteria For Allama Iqbal University Jobs
- The candidate holds a Masters degree for the posts of Director Regional Services, Controller of Examinations, Director Purchase, Deputy Regional Director, and Assistant Regional Director.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree for the posts of Additional Director Works, Assistant Engineer, Deputy Assistant Director-IT, and Computer Assistant.
- The applicant needs an Intermediate degree for the post of Senior IT Worker, IT Helper, also IT Technician, and IT Worker.
- Candidate must be educated for the post of driver.
- Click Here to Check Each Post Experience Detail.
How to apply For Allama Iqbal University Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online through AIOU online job portal.
- Already in service, candidates apply through appropriate channels.
- Candidates have to apply online and send hard copy before 28th February 2022.
- The application fee for the post of BPS-17 or above is 1000 / – and for the post of BPS-16 or below is 500/-
- The application must be submitted online. No hard copy of the form is acceptable.