CTD Balochistan Police vacancies 2022. Counter-Terrorism Department CTD Balochistan (HOME & TRIBAL AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT) jobs invite applications for the vacant post. Apply CTD (HOME & TRIBAL AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT) latest Government jobs in Security departments before the closing date, February 15th, 2022.
Overview about CTD Balochistan police jobs
Department Counter terrorism department
Jobs Type Regular
Vacancy Location Balochistan, Pakistan
last Date February 15th, 2022
Click Here Download Advertisement Form
Vacant positions of Balochistan police jobs
- Assistant Director (B-17)
- Psychologist (B-17)
- Technical Officer(Assistant Database Administrator) (B-17)
- Technical Officer(Cyber Crime & Hacking) (B-17)
- Also, Technical Officer(Electrical) (B-17)
- Technical Officer(Forensic & Explosives) (B-17)
- Also, Technical Officer (Information Security) (B-17)
- Technical Officer(Mechanical) (B-17)
- Moreover, Technical Officer(Network Security) (B-17)
- Technical Officer(Security Analyst) (B-17)
- In addition, Technical Officer(Security Engineer) (B-17)
- Technical Officer(Senior System Engineer) (B-17)
- Technical Officer(Software Developer) (B-17)
- Assistant Technical Officer(Analyst Associate) (B-16)
- Assistant Technical Officer(Electrical) (B-16)
- Moreover, Assistant Technical Officer(Explosives) (B-16)
- Assistant Technical Officer(Forensics) (B-16)
- Assistant Technical Officer(Hardware Technician) (B-16)
- Also, Assistant Technical Officer(Mechanical) (B-16)
- Assistant Technical Officer(Network Technician) (B-16)
- Assistant Technical Officer(Oracle Developer) (B-16)
- Also, Assistant Technical Officer(Software Developer) (B-16)
- Assistant Technical Officer(System Engineer) (B-16)
- Inspector Legal (B-16)
- Sergeant (B-16)
- Also, posts of Corporal (B-14)
- Click here to Download the advertisement form to check the qualification and experience of each post.
Eligibility Criteria for CTD Police jobs 2022
- Both Male and females can apply.
- Applicant must have the required age against each post.
- Applicants must have relevant qualifications for each position.
- Applicants must have relevant experience for each post.
- Also, Age calculates on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- The candidate should submit a local/domicile certificate of their district. A married female candidate not already in Government Service and desires to apply based on the local/domicile of her husband is required to submit the local/domicile certificate of her husband containing her name. In the case of in-service candidates, the local/domicile certificate endorsed in the service record of the Department will be accepted.
- However, The Government reserves the right not to fill any vacancy or fill more or less than the number of vacancies announced by the commission.
- Balochistan Public Service Commission gives no relaxation in respect of Age, Qualification, Experience, and Physical Fitness.
- Moreover, Eligibility of the candidates in terms of Recruitment Rules and the advertised conditions shall be determined after screening/professional test/examination.
Viva Vice test
The written/MCQs test qualified candidates called for Viva Voce Test. In addition, The same would be as follows:- Current Affairs:(Last one or two months‘ important happenings/issues highlighted in Print /Electronic Media. General Knowledge: (Related to Balochistan, Pakistan and International) Islamic/Religious Studies:(Islamic questions regarding day-to-day issues as Muslim, Holy Prophet’s life(PBUH) and period of Khulafa-e-Rashideen). However, a candidate belonging to another religion asks questions.
Moreover, The candidates who qualify for viva-voce test intimated by post, SMS, and telephonically to submit one (01) set of requisite documents duly verified by the concerned Board/University and attested by Gazetted Officer, i.e., four (04) photographs, Matric, Intermediate DMCs/certificates, Bachelor, Master, M.Phil., Ph.D. Transcript/Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate (where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Department concerned, Local/Domicile Certificate (duly verified by the competent authority), Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government serving ), etc. within Ten (10) days of the Notice from BPSC. The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within the stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information their candidature reject straight away. Therefore, they advise keeping their records ready for submission to BPSC by the Due Date.
How to Apply for CTD Balochistan police jobs
- All Candidates for Initial Recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be apply online through BPSC’s official website.
- No hard form copy of the online application requires from the candidate.
- However, those applicants who have no access to an internet facility can submit their applications on the prescribed form must reach the Balochistan Public Service Commission, Quetta, by hand or by mail.
- Application form available at BPSC official website giving details particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applying for the candidate.
- however, The applicants must bring the original CNIC, the Treasury Receipt, and then download the copy of Roll no slip at the time of the Written Test. It reiterates that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and not send the same to the BPSC office in advance to avoid any inconvenience at entry in the Examination center).
- Also, Those Applicants who submit their application by hand or send by mail/post, their Roll no slips will be dispatch to their postal address and inform by message.
- The Roll no slips for Screening (MCQ’s Test/Written test) for posts applied will be placed on the website of BPSC.
- Moreover, Candidates advise visiting this website frequently. They intimated through message.
- Also, No extra/over time is allowed for postal transit etc.
- However, The candidates must deposit the original treasury receipt of Rs.400 for BPS-14 & RS. 600 BPS-16 & 17. The amount should deposit in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan, Only in Balochistan Province or Government Treasury authorized behalf of the Government of Balochistan under the Head C02101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM. The FEE RECEIPT BPSC incorporates the relevant RCO/District-wise Code in Challan. The District-wise code is available on the official website.
- Download Advertisement form.