Education Stipend Ehsaas Scholarship From Primary to Inter Students
Education Stipend Ehsaas Scholarship From Primary to Inter Students. Scholarships are announced for needy students who are unable to pay their fees due to financial difficulties. Students provide scholarships in this need-based scholarship program 2022. Moreover, The board has approved Rs 4,000 per quarter for first year and second year girls and Rs. 3,500 per year for boys. Students taking matriculation will also be given a stipend of Rs. 3000.
The good news for all students is that the government has also approved the inclusion of secondary classes in its Ehsaas Waseela Taleem program 2022. Quarterly stipend will be given to all deserving students from primary to 12th class.
If you are interested in checking out all latest scholarships, click here.
Ehsaas Scholarship From Primary to Inter Details
Country All Pakistan
Scholarship type based on need
Offered by Government of Pakistan
Scholarships for Primary to Inter
Updating all educational opportunities and jobs alert, click here
join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts.
Ehsaas Scholarship From Primary to Inter Benefits
The following quarterly benefits offer to students:
Higher Secondary or Intermediate: 4000/ –
Secondary or Matric: 3000/ –
primary: 2000/ –
Higher Secondary or Intermediate: 3500/ –
Secondary or Matric: 2500/ –
Primary: 1500/ –
About the Ehsaas scholarship program
The Ehsaas program launch nationwide after numerous inputs over the past three years. Ultimately, the program seeks to help educate 10 million children nationwide. In addition, The Sense Resource Education program includes primary, secondary and higher secondary grants to improve children’s enrollment in education. For all conditional cash transfer programs, girls receive higher stipends in all age groups, in line with the Ehsaas Girl Scholarship Policy.
Eligibility Criteria for the Ehsas Scholarship Program
- Students under the age of 22 or equivalent can apply for the Ehsaas School Scholarship.
- Students in grades six through ten can apply to this Ehsaas program.
- Intermediate 2nd year and 1st year enrollment accepts for this scholarship.
- This scholarship is only offers to students who are unable to pay their fees due to financial difficulties.
How to apply For Ehsaas Scholarship From Primary to Inter
- Students may apply Online for the Ehsaas Scholarship program 2022.
- Candidates requires to submit the following documents:
- Applicant CNIC or B. Copy of the form
- CNIC copy (father, mother or guardian)
- Salary slip of father or guardian or mother
- If the father is a daily wage laborer or shopkeeper, privately employed, attach an income certificate on a stamp paper of at least Rs. 50/ –
- Copies of utility bills for the last six months electricity, gas and telephone, water (if applicable)
- Copy of rental agreement in case of rental house
- Copies of last fee receipts of applicant and siblings (if relevant)
- Copies of documents related to medical bills or expenses (if applicable)
- 01 Passport size photograph of the applicant
- 01 Picture of the house from the outside of the front
- The application form of the institute or college in which you want to admitted.
Also, Parents of students are advised to contact the nearest Ehsaas Center Or Address given below for details
Evacuee trust Complex, Government Of Pakistan, Cabinet Secretariat 4th floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Islamabad.
Email at Contactus@ehsaas.gov.pk
7 thoughts on “Education Stipend Ehsaas Scholarship From Primary to Inter Students”
Wiг bieten іn Ɗｅutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz аbsolut alle Führｅrscheinklassen an, von Zweirädеrn dеr Klasse A
bis zuu Unterқategorien der Kⅼasse D für Persоnenkraftwagen, einschließlich der Unterkategorien B und
C fürLight Veһiｃles und Trucks. Weitеre Informationen zu Führerscheinklassen finden Sie unter.Führerschеin kaufen ohne prüfung http://fuhrerschein-und-dokumente.com
Hello to all, the contents existing at this website are truly awesome for people experience, well, keep up the
nice work fellows.
Comments are closed.