Foreign Scholarships for international 2020
Foreign Scholarships for international 2020 announce for all international students. Students can apply and get more advantage.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Scholarships 2020
- Minimum qualification is require to do direct PhD. MS / M.Phil / ME (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer, and Electrical Engineering) BS / BE degree (Aerospace Engineering) and Also, MS Leading for PhD. (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or BS / BE Computer, Electrical, Avionics, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Aerospace).
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in MS / MPhil / ME / equivalent degree in BS / BE (out of 4.0 in the semester system) or also first division in the annual system.
- 31 December 2020 Maximum age 30 years
- Applicants benefiting from any other scholarship are not eligible to apply any relaxation on eligibility criteria.
- Applicants are require to submit online application through e-portal, which will be launched on September 28, 2020.
- Scholarships will awarded in the following specific fields / subjects
- Computer Science Artificial Intelligence Data Sciences Software Engineering Information Technology Cyber Security
- Also, short Only shortlisted candidates will called for interview.
How to get admission 2020
Selected candidates secure admission in 100 universities of the world according to either QS or ranking. P.M.U will assist the selected candidates for admission. Selected candidates can choose their universities for admission. In Addition, Candidates must take GRE where required and get marks as per the requirement of the respective universities / institutions.
Importance for Foreign Scholarships 2020
Candidates will shortlisted based on the information provided to the candidate. So if any incorrect information is found, the application process will be terminated.
However, the selected candidates will have to sign a bond with Begum Akhtar Rukh Sana Memorial Trust that they will have to return to Pakistan after completing their PhD and will not take any job in the respective country. He will serve in any educational institution, research and development organization for a period of five years, or also, start his own technology-based startup.
- The scholarship will include tuition fees, monthly stipend, health insurance, and also, airfare (twice throughout the study period).
- Other clauses will be divided into bonds.
- The decision of the scholarship award will not challenge in any court of law.
- We are providing more relevant education here.