Free Teacher Training in the USA Teaching Excellence Program 2022
Free Teacher Training in the USA Teaching Excellence Program 2022. The Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program offers a fully funded exchange program in the USA for Pakistani English teachers employed in government schools at secondary level and in schools run by the Foundation. Under the program, Fifty English teachers will travel to the United States for six months.
In collaboration with Vision Building Future and the Regional English Language Office of the University of Nebraska, the USA Embassy in Pakistan is pleased to announce the Pakistan Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program.
However, The Teaching Excellence and Achievement program provides excellent service to Pakistani secondary school English teachers with a six-week academic program at a US university.
He is currently working full-time as a secondary school English teacher in a government or foundation-run school that serves the local population (teaching classes 6 through 10). Get at least a bachelor’s degree (including BS and BA).
Updating all educational opportunities and jobs alert, click here
join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts
Short Description About Teaching Excellence Program
Fields Social Sciences
Category Based on merit
Area All Pakistan
Click here for all latest scholarships for Matric To Ph.D. students
Click here to check the latest jobs 2022.
Facilities Of Teaching Excellence Program
- J-1 Visa Support
- Familiarity before departure to Pakistan
- Round-trip airfare to and from the United States
- A workshop at the University of Nebraska
- Educational training program
- Educational program fees
- Moreover, Accommodation and food
- Medical coverage of accident and illness
- Cultural tour of Nebraska and its surroundings
- Visit to Washington
- Re-entry seminar in Pakistan
- Opportunity to Apply for Small Grants for Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program Alumni
- Copies of the latest academic transcripts and degrees
- Copy of CNIC
- Application form
- Institutional Support and Reference Forms
Eligibility Criteria For Teaching Excellence Program
- Working full-time at a school that primarily serves the local population.
- Two years teaching experience
- At least a bachelor’s degree (including B.S and B.A.) preferably in English.
- Moreover, Demonstrate continuing teaching in Pakistan for five years after completing the program.
- Citizens of Pakistan
- Current resident of Pakistan
- Secondary English teachers
- Working full time in government and foundation school
How to apply For Teaching Excellence Program 2022
- Applications can be submits Online .
- Application Form can be Download here.
- The Last Date to apply is 6 March 2022.
- Applications can be submitted via mailed by Post at following address
Office 13, Floor 5,
Gulberg Trade Centre, Gulberg Greens,
9 thoughts on “Free Teacher Training in the USA Teaching Excellence Program 2022”
This design is wicked! You certainly know how to keep a
reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost
moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job.
I really loved what you had to say, and more
than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
You can certainly see your enthusiasm in the article you write.
The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.
All the time follow your heart.
This is really interesting, You are a very skilled
blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.
Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!
Great blog here! Also your web site rather a
lot up very fast! What host are you using?
Can I am getting your associate hyperlink for your host?
I desire my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol
Thank you to your interest , you can buy very cheap and best hosting plan here
This ancient breed appears in three varieties: Standard, Miniature, and Toy.
The Standard is the oldest. The Poodle was originally developed to be a water dog
that retrieved game fowl. Favored by royalty as well as gypsies, this versatile breed was able to master
many tasks and trades and maintain a reputation as a fine companion.
Comments are closed.