Fresh Graduate Govt. Punjab and OGDCL internship program 2021
Fresh Graduate Govt. Punjab and OGDCL internship program 2021 announced. OGDCL internship stipend Rs 40000/- and CM Punjab government internship Rs 20000/-. So you can apply and read the complete criteria in this article for both internships. The internship is the type of scholarship but Its main benefit, you will get experience and skills with a stipend. After the complete any internship you will apply for a job etc. A great opportunity for new graduates to gain knowledge and experience and to decorate their CV/resume. Fresh Graduate Govt. Punjab internship 2021 and OGDCL internship program 2021 application complete procedure given below.
Fresh graduate govt. Punjab internship 2021
The Chief Minister Punjab announced the Chief Minister Punjab Media Graduates Internship Program. The new graduate will be employed for a period of 2 years. So, 500 graduates will given the opportunity to hone their skills and learn the latest trends and techniques used in the media industry. The CM Punjab Media Internship Program is a paid internship for media graduates. Interns will be paid PKR: 20,000 / – per month.
CM govt internship Eligibility criteria
- Fresh Graduate candidates can apply anywhere in Pakistan.
- The date for passing the degree should be between 01 June 2019 to 31 July 2021.
- In addition, candidates should have good academic records. A minimum of 3.0 out of 4.0 CGPA is required to apply for the Media Graduate Internship Program.
Application for fresh graduate internship 2021
Applications can submit online on the official website of the Punjab Government. The deadline for registration for Media Graduate Internship programs is September 12, 2021. So, Its internship 67 million has been allocated for the program.
The 10% quota is reserving for the children of journalists. Moreover, 50% of the seats are reserve for women candidates. Applications can submit online Applications and It’s can submit up to 12 September 2021.
OGDCL internship program 2021
Applications for the OGDCL Internship Program 2021 are now open. OGDCL is offering 1 year paid internship for fresh graduates from any field of study.
However, students from Sindh, Punjab, KPK, Azad Kashmir, Balochistan, FATA and Gilgit-Baltistan are eligible to apply for the OGDCL Internship Program 2021. OGDCL Internship 2021 offers a total of 300 seats. Selected candidates are also given a monthly stipend of Rs. 40,000. Male / female students looking for internship opportunities are encouraging to apply.
Eligibility for OGDCL:
- Fresh candidates can apply.
- Students with 16 years of education are eligible to apply.
- Engineering students, MVA, M.Sc, BS, ICCMA, BBA, M.Com, ACCA are eligible to apply if they have 60% marks in their previous degree.
- Candiates must pass 16 years education in first division.
Fields for apply OGDCL internship program 2021
The following are the fields for this internship program. Therefore, students with 16 years of education are eligible to apply.
- Electrical and Electronics / Power
- Mechanical and mechatronics
- Computer / Software / IT / CS
- MBA / BBA (Hons) / BBF
MS / BS programs:
- Geological Engineering / Geology
- Finance / Marketing / SCM
- ICMA / ACCA / MCom
How to apply for OGDCL internship 2021
- The last date to apply for the OGDCL Internship Program 2021 is September 28, 2021.
- Make sure to apply for OGDCL Internship 2021. Applications will not be considered after the last date.
- You can get the application form and deposit slip from the NTS web page.
- Free NTS and other test preparation. More we will update here application form, the direct download button will very soon.
- Pay the test fee through Meezan Bank, ABL, MCB, or also, HBL and get a receipt from the bank.
- Bank Challan form will download with application.