FULBRIGHT Scholarship Program 2021. The American Foundation for Education in Pakistan (USEFP) has invited applications for the 2022 FULBRIGHT Scholarship Program. About 15 scholars have been selected for 2022. Thirteen of these slots are for teachers and researchers who are in the early stages of their research careers (2-7 years). Two places are for senior scholars (8-15 years) completing Ph.D. Or terminal degree
The FULBRIGHT Scholarship Program 2021 funds include 12 months of lectureships, postgraduate research, or a combination of the two at an American college or university. Elected individuals are expected to share information about Pakistani society and also culture with Pakistani students, peers, and community groups in the United States. Upon their return to Pakistan, the FULBRIGHT Scholarship program 2021 would like to make a significant contribution to Pakistan’s development and also share their American experiences with students, peers, and community groups in Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria For FULBRIGHT Scholarship Program
Eligibility Criteria includes the following.
- Scholar , professionals, and artists from all fields except clinical medicine are welcome to apply.
- Ph.D. or terminal degree in their fields Applicants must have held their degree for at least two years. (Persons having been to the United States for research or other long-term educational opportunities within the last five years are ineligible).
- The best command of written and spoken English.
- People with disabilities,women and also individuals from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa,Gilgit-Baltistan, AJK,Northern Sindh Balochistan, and Southern Punjab are highly encouraged
- A clear and well-formulated proposal about what they would like to accomplish in the United States relates to their work in Pakistan. The proposal is the most important single portion of the application. People applying for the lectureship also must have demonstrated the ability to teach in a university setting. Pakistani citizens also with solid academic histories, residing and working in Pakistan.
Ineligibilty Criteria For FULBRIGHT Scholarship Program
Ineligibility includes the following points.
- Persons with dual U.S./Pakistani nationality or also who have a spouse, fiancé, parent, or child over 18 years of age who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Employees of the Fulbright scholarship program organization, the U.S. Department of State, or USAID and their spouses, children, fiancés, siblings, dependents, and parents. Persons are already studying in the United States or on a work/residence visa in any country.
- Fraudulent publication,theft or other misrepresentation will result in disqualification at any stage of the program.
Get alert for more scholarships
Benefits of FULBRIGHT Scholarships Program
FULBRIGHT Scholarships Program Benefits are as follows.
- An incidental research allowance
- Health insurance
- A living stipend
- The program also funds one accompanying dependent.
- This program will assist with the visa application process.