Fully funded HEC US-Pakistan Scholarship 2022
Fully funded HEC US-Pakistan Scholarship 2022. HEC Pakistan has recently announced a Ph.D. Scholarships in Top Ranking universities of the United States. Moreover, In the HEC US-Pakistan scholarship, students will have an opportunity to pursue Ph.D. Programs from the top universities of the United States. In addition, Students can complete their Ph.D. degrees in some of the best universities available in the United States of America. Also, HEC and the United States Of America aim to grant to 1000 students. However, Applicants will be studying in a different environment that will allow them to grow as individuals.
Do you want to check out 5000 Scholarships in turkey for Bachelor, Masters and Ph.D. Program for Academic year 2022-2023? Also, This scholarship have no apply fee If you Are you interested check the details here for 5000+ Scholarships for study in Turkey- Apply online now
Overview About HEC US-Pakistan Scholarship
Area All Pakistan
Category Merit Based
Fields All Fields
WhatsApp Click Here
Check out All latest Scholarships and Jobs 2022
Like our Facebook page for Latest jobs and scholarship Alerts
HEC US-Pakistan Scholarship Benefits
Applicants provide the following financial benefits during HEC US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor Fully funded Ph.D. Scholarship 2022:
- Fully funded tuition fee
- Settlement allowance
- Monthly Stipend
- Health Insurance
Requirements For HEC US-Pakistan Scholarship 2022
General Eligibility Requirements
- MS/MPhil from HEC recognized University.
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir, and Pakistani nationals can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates with a 4-years Bachelor’s Degree (16 years of education) are eligible for direct admission in Ph.D. programs at US Universities.
- maximum 40 years for regular faculty & researchers of public sector universities/R&D organizations, and 35 years for all others
- Valid and acceptable GRE & TOEFL scores required for admission in US Universities
- Must not be achieving any other scholarship.
- Merit calculate on HEC-AEF Calculator.
- No 3rd grade and grade D.
- Applicants have no less than 50% marks in their academic careers.
- Applicants must have secured at least 2-second divisions throughout their academic career.
Specific Eligibility Requirements
Scholarship (Top 50 QS Ranked US Universities)
For category I of scholarship, prospective Candidates must have
- Secured admission in the top 50 World Ranked US Universities.
- Valid GRE – General Score (Minimum 300 in total) OR HAT (Minimum 60%).
Scholarship (Top 300 QS Ranked US Universities)
For Category II -of scholarship, a prospective applicant must have:
- Secured admission to a US University that falls in the top 300 QS World Ranking list.
- Valid GRE – General Score (Minimum 300 in total) OR HAT (Minimum 60%)
Scholarship (Without Tuition/Designated US Universities)
For Category – III of scholarship, a prospective applicant must have:
Secure admission along with a complete tuition waiver for the whole scholarship period in a designated US University.
- Attested Educational Certificates
- Passport copies
- Reference letter (if needed)
- Scholarship Application
How to apply for HEC US-Pakistan Scholarship 2022
- To apply Online, candidates send scanned copies of the application form with required documents to the email address . All the documents must attest by the 17th Grade gazetted officer. All the necessary documents and the application form must be submitted at once.
- Also, Universities have specific requirements. Moreover, Therefore, applicants must fulfill universities eligibility criteria. However, Those prospective applicants who satisfy general eligibility criteria but fail to meet specific eligibility requirements may apply for the scholarship, provided they have a valid score of 308 (three hundred and eight) or above in GRE (General).
- Applicants visit the Universities official sites before applying to select their academic field of choice and collect the required documents.
However, For more details related the financial coverage, eligibility criteria, and deadlines, visit the official link mentioned below.
4 thoughts on “Fully funded HEC US-Pakistan Scholarship 2022”
Comments are closed.