Government PPSC BISE DG Khan Jobs- Apply Online Now. Jobs are available in PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission. It is trying to recruit the following staff in various departments like (the Department of Tourism (Lahore Museum, Lahore), the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, DG Khan).
It invites applications from highly educated, highly experienced, hardworking, and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Chemist, Maintenance and Exhibition Officer, Junior Computer Programmer, and Assistant Controller). / Assistant Secretary, Data Entry Supervisor, Welfare Officer, Assistant).
However, Candidates make Appointments to the above posts based on a pure contract on satisfactory performance. Candidates who desire to apply should have relevant qualifications and experience as per the criteria given in the picture below. Accordingly, Masters / Bachelors candidates are eligible to apply for the following posts as per the following procedure.
Short Description About PPSC BISE DG Khan Jobs
Gender Male, Female
Hiring Organization Punjab Public Service Commission
Skills Required Computer basics and management
Qualification required Graduation, Masters
No Of Post 19
Organization Sector Government
Whatsapp Free Join and gets alert for all educational news and jobs
- Chemist job (BS-17)
- Restoration & Exhibition Officer job (BS-17)
- Junior Computer Programmer job (BS-16)
- Assistant Controller job (BS-17)
- Data Entry Supervisor job (BS-16)
- Welfare Officer job (BS-17)
- Assistant job (BS-16)
Eligibility Criteria For PPSC BISE DG Khan Jobs
- For the position of Chemist, only male candidates apply for this post. And has domicile in any district of Punjab. The candidate has a master’s degree in chemistry.
- Male candidates can only apply for the position of Restoration & Exhibition Officer. And a master’s degree in fine arts from a recognized university.
- However, Men, women, and eunuchs can apply for the post of Junior Computer Programmer. This post requires Bachelor’s, BS (Hons), or MSc.
- The position of Assistant Controller, preferably, requires a master’s degree in management and information technology systems.
- The post of Data Entry Supervisor requires a Bachelor of Software Engineer or M.Sc or MCS qualification.
- Moreover, The position of Welfare Officer requires a Master’s degree with at least 45% marks and one year of relevant experience.
- For the Assistant post, BA or BSc qualification requires a posting or typing speed of 40 words per minute on a computer, and the candidate knows MS Word, Excel, and spreadsheet.
- For checking the Syllabus For Written Test for each post, Click on this official advertisement Form.
How To Apply For PPSC BISE DG Khan Jobs
- Applicants can apply online on the official site of PPSC.
- However, Only eligible candidates call for an interview after the written test, for which each candidate will have to bring original papers.
- The application deadline is April 28, 2022.