Govt college jobs for CTI 2022 announced. The Punjab government’s higher education department has issued notification for the recruitment of 3000 college teaching interns in Punjab. The recruitment process for 3650 CTI seats (College Teaching Interns) in almost all fields will start on 17th January 2023. Moreover, These seats will be available in BS Colleges / Community / General Colleges across Punjab. CITS will also recruit with a monthly stipend of 45,000 for 05 months. Get Alert to all news and also, educational opportunities.
However, the Department of Higher Education (HED) is enlisting the services of CTIs to address the shortage of teaching staff in government colleges in the province. Interested candidates can apply to their respective colleges from December 23 to December 26. In addition Merit lists to post in colleges on December 31, 2022. So Experience certificates will be issued to CTIs upon successful completion of their term.
How to apply for a College Teaching Interns (CTI) Jobs
Govt college jobs for CTI 2022. Interested candidates can also check the notice boards of their nearest male / female colleges for various vacant seats. Applications were also received simultaneously in all government colleges of Punjab December 23 to December 26. Candidates can also attend the interview along with their CVs and educational documents. Download application form and submit in your local college.
Requirements for College Teaching Interns (CTI) jobs
- Minimum master’s degree (16 Year education) with a second division in the relevant subject.
- Marks for Qualification 85 (Master 05, Board/University 05 and interview)
- Marks for Qualification above Master Degree 05
- Impact for Board / University 05 Position Holder
- Interview number 05
- Scholarship for CTI: PKR 45,000 / – per month College Teaching Interns will pay CTIs
- Age limit: No age limit.
- Duration: Once of the academic session or also until the arrival of a regular / contract appointment.
- Holiday: Two comfortable leaves a month
Process of Hiring College Teaching Interns (CTI) jobs
Application received: 23 and 26 December 2022.
Merit list: 31-12-2022 posted on the notice boards of the college.
Hours of Complaints: December 31 to February 01, 2023.
Interview: 06-09 January 2023
Final Merit List: 05 January 2023.
Subscribe Alert for all jobs opportunities.