Govt Singapore Scholarship 2022. The good news for the Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022 is that the scholarship program fully funded and allows applicants to study at Singapore’s leading universities. The Singapore government will cover all the expenses of the selected scholars.
Govt Singapore Scholarship 2022 Singapore is becoming a dream destination for international students as its quality education and reasonable expenses are relatively lower than other countries. The scholarship program welcomes students from around the world because no country is limited.
There is no application fee, and the courses teach in English so that students from all backgrounds can easily understand. Annually they provide more than 950 scholarships and receive 29,000 scholarships from 170 countries.
For more information on Government of Singapore Scholarships, check out the details below and apply accordingly.
Govt Singapore Scholaeship Details
- Country: Singapore
- Finance: Fully Funded
- Degree: Masters/ masters leading to PhD
- Deadline: 1st December 2021
Eligibility criteria For Govt Singapore Scholarship
To apply for Govt Singapore Scholarship candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have the latest reports from their academic references.
- Applicants must have completed their graduation.
- IELTS, GRE, TOEFL, SAT I or II, or GATE results are optional.
Benefits Of Govt Singapore Scholarship
The Singapore government will provide 240 scholarships this year. The following expenses of the applicants coverd
- Tuition fees covered.
- One-time airfare will also cover a 1,500 grant.
- In addition Provide a settlement allowance of $ 1,000.
- Initially, a stipend of 2,000 provided, which increases to $ 2,500 if the applicant passes the qualifying exam.
Get Alert for more international scholarships.
Document Required For Govt Singapore Scholarship
The following documents have also submitted online, not by email:
- Passport size photo.
- Transcripts and reports to be in English.
- Two recommendation reports.
- Academic transcripts of Bachelors and / or Masters.
Govt Singapore Scholarship Application Procedure
Applicants must complete their application procedure before the December 1, 2021 deadline.