HEC Hungaricum Bachelor, Master & PhD Scholarship 2021. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) Islamabad has announced full-fledged Hungricam Scholarships for undergraduates, masters, and PhDs. Program. The Government of Hungary has launched the Hungarian Scheme Scholarship Program (2020-21). Under the Higher Education and Scientific Exchange Program for Bachelors, One Tier Masters, Masters, and Ph.D. Study.
The program is manage by HEC, Pakistan, and the Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary. The deadline to submit an online application is January 15, 2021.
HEC SCHOLARSHIP TYPES 2021
Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are available for the following
- Bachelor Degree (after 12 years of education)
- One-Tier Master’s Degree (after 12 years of education)
- Master Degree (after 16 years of education)
- Ph.D. Degree (after 18 years of education)
HEC Hungaricum Scholarship Covers
- Tuition-Free Education: Exemption from payment of tuition fees
- Monthly stipend:
- Bachelors and Masters Scholarships: Monthly HUF 43,700 / – (cca EUR 130).
- Doctor Level: According to current Hungarian legislation, monthly HUF 140,000 / – (cca EUR 415) First phase of education (4 semesters). HUF 180 000 (cca) 530) for the second phase (4 semesters) – up to 12 months a year, until the study is complete.
- Accommodation: Hostel space or HUF 40,000 / month contribution
- Medical Insurance: Healthcare services under Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, National Health Insurance Card) and additional medical insurance.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Scholarship
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan / AJ&K.
- The age for undergraduate programs should be between 18-22 years, for which they are applying for admission. In addition, the age limit for postgraduate masters (18 years) and Ph.D. should not be more than 35 years. The program on January 15, 2021. In the case of Ph.D. programs, the maximum age for full-time employees of public sector universities, colleges, and R&D organizations should be 40 years on January 15, 2021.
- Applicants must complete HSSC / Intermediate or equivalent to apply for Bachelor’s (Undergraduate Program) and One Tier Master’s Degree.
- To apply for the Masters (Postgraduate Program), applicants must have completed 16 years of Bachelor’s / or equivalent degree.
- To apply for a Ph.D., applicants must have 18 years of degree and/or equivalent in the program.
- The applicant must complete all fields of the Hungarian Application Form. Also, the HEC Application Form and must not skip filling out any columns or fields.
- Must verify Certificates/transcripts/degrees by certifying authorities such as IBCC and HEC. Equivalence of O and A from IBCC is mandatory.
- Needed IELTS / TOEFL scores.
- All applicants must have a medical certificate of satisfactory health condition (not to be issued before 15 November 2020. So must submit a written certificate from a physician to prove that the applicant does not suffer from the following diseases. AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C, or any other epidemic)
- In case of final selection, applicants must present the bond to the HEC on legal paper that. They will not change discipline after the final award of the scholarship and return to Pakistan as soon as the degree is complete. Will serve the country for a period of time through HEC. In case of failure to do so, the HEC reserves the right to recover from the candidate or his guarantor. Such as the penalty fixed/decided by the HEC.
- Applicants must meet all other requirements set by the host Hungarian University / Tumps Public Foundation / Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- In case of final selection, the candidate has to submit a bond agreement with HEC.
How to apply for HEC Hungaricum Scholarship 2021
- Applicants are require to submit online applications only on the Hungarian and HEC websites. Therefore, Failure to submit an online application form on both the websites offered in Phase (1) and Phase (2) will not be considered for further action.
- Hard copies of applications and other documents are not require at the initial stage. However, applicants must keep a record of all documents submitted, along with printed copies of the BOTH application form. Such as (submitted online to HEC and the Tempus Public Foundation).
- At a later stage of the selection process, applicants with hard copies and certified photocopies of all original documents. Also (including the deposit slip and online application forms submitted to the HEC portal and the Tempus Public Foundation portal) must be submitted. In addition, an Original medical certificate and police clearance certificate are also required.
- All of this is on HEC’s official website.