HEC LAW GRADUATE GAT Test 2021. HEC has announced the registration dates for the LAW GAT Test for the LAW Graduate Assessment Test 2021. The online registration deadline has been extended to September 13, 2021. Bachelor’s degree in law or its equivalent from a university recognized by HEC / PBC can register online. HEC LAE-GAT is mandatory for all LLB graduates before entering the legal profession to practice law.
However, the test will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCOs). Applicants who have registered through the HEC online registration process will download their roll number slip one week before the test date. Email / SMS will send to the registered applicants with the date and time of the test. Candidates must provide a valid email / mobile number when filling up the online application form. HEC USAT Test and roll no slips.
Test Centers for HEC LAW Graduate Test
The test will be conducted in the following centers:
- Applicants can choose any test center from the list available in the application form. ALso, HEC LAW admission
The test will win only at any of the above centers if at least 100 applicants select this center.
Once selected, the test center will not be changed after registration. 5 Year LLB admission
Eligibility Criteria for HEC LAW test 2021
Those who have a bachelor’s degree in law from a university recognized by HEC and PBC are eligible to apply.
Requirements for LAW test:
- A 50% score is require to pass the Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT).
- Applicants must meet other standards, if any, as per PBC rules and regulations.
- Applicants will have a maximum of three chances to clear the Law-GAT test. The HEC will test three times a year.
How to apply for LAW Graduate test 2021
- You can visit the Given link or click for online registration.
- In case of any difficulty during online registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application submission involves two steps completing the profile using the “My Profile” section, and also, submitting the application using the “Law GAT Test” link on the left-hand menu panel of the online portal.
- Only applications submitted for the LAW-GAT test will be considered and applications SAVE or the incomplete mode will not be entertained.
- A test fee of Rs. 3000 / – is to deposit online / ATM in account number 1127900567403.
- Account Title: Higher Education Commission
- Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 0112.
- Bank draft/pay order will not be accepted.
Applicants have to submit the original (Hard copy) fee deposit slip / ATM / online transfer by courier.
Address: Room No. 13-207, 2nd Floor, HRD Building, HEC, H-8, Islamabad.
Submit the Application Before the last date of registration.
Please enter your CNIC number on the back of the deposit slip.
The exam is non-transferable and non-refundable
The last date for online registration is Monday, September 13, 2021. Get Alert to all news and updates.
Moreover, The GAT test will conduct 26th Sep, 2021.