HEC New Law Admission & Research Grant 2021 are announced. The Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan invites faculty members of public Universities . Also private sector universities. In Addition, degree awarding institutions to present research proposals that are common, and the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC). Can help resolve issues related to economic development. In particular, through joint research by Pakistani and Chinese universities, in light of the research potential of academia from both sides.
However, The fund amount will be up to PKR 50 million, the maximum duration of the project will be 3 years. In exceptional cases, the budget can go up to PKR 100 million. All complete details of HEC New Law Admission & Research Grant 2021. Apply for HEC jobs 2021.
Also Apply for New Admission More other all.
Eligibility Criteria Research Grant for CPEC 2021
The Principal Investigators (Pl) must be a Faculty Member (PhD or FCPS / MCPS / FRCS). Who is on a permanent / contract basis (contract period equal to the duration of the project). Also will work in higher education institutions (public or private). According to the list provided on the HEC website, they are members of the CPEC Consortium of Universities.
Also, Sargodha University New admission open 2021-22
The project team may include researchers from one or more universities and must include at least one partner from the CPEC Consortium member universities in China.
HEC CPEC Research Grant New Key feature 2021
- The CPEC Collaborative Research Grant (CPEC-CRG) is a key component of the recently launching HEC initiative, ie academic collaboration, under the CPEC Consortium of Universities.
- Also the CPEC-CRG is expecting to support research partnerships between Pakistan and China in specific priority thematic areas of national interest. Apply for LAW GAT test 2021.
- Therefore, research capacity and China’s past experience will used to address national challenges in these areas.
- The CPEC-CRG Awards will be competitively competed using international standards based on merit, independent, transparent evaluation and selection process.
- ٖFund amount will be up to PKR 50 million, the maximum duration of the project will be 3 years. In exceptional cases, the budget can go up to PKR 100 million. Also Check New Policy of HEC
How to Apply for Research Grant CPEC 2021
Applications on the specified template along with the required documents must submitted through the HEC online portal.
Further, information on the proposal submission requirements and the diagnostic process, please see the Call for Suggestions Guide available at Official website.
Last date for submission of complete project proposals: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Also, Apply for HEC new admission test
HEC New Law Admission LAT Test 2021
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced the candidates for admission in the five-year undergraduate LLB degree program in HEC / PBC recognized public Universities. Also private sector universities / institutions and their affiliated affiliated colleges Is doing LLB Admission Test (LA-LAT). HEC Law Entrance Test will be conducted in major cities of the country. Students can choose any center of their choice.
The entrance test for HEC will held on March 07, 2021. Applications can submitted online on the HEC website. Please note that the HEC Law Admission Test is require for admission to the LLB program at any public or private university and its affiliated colleges.
Who Can Apply for HEC New Law Admission 2021 ?
- Students who have a Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent.
- The students who have taken the final exam of HSSC or equivalent and their result is awaiting.
- Any change in the exam date will be notified through Online Applicants who register through the HEC online registration process will have to submit their roll number slips.
- Email / SMS will sent to the registered applicants before the examination date regarding the date, time and place of the examination.
- Candidates must provide a valid email / mobile number when filling up the online application form.
- (How to create Gmail Account on mobile or Computer? Create here)
- Roll number slip and print out of original CNIC will be require for admission in the examination center.
Latest Law Admission tutorial 2021
How to Apply for HEC New Law Admission 2021 ?
- All Candidate can apply Online on official website of Hec but read carefully before apply.
- In case of any problem during online registration Can contact us for further help.
- Test Fee 500 / – is to be submit online / ATM or by bank draft in Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742.
- In Addition, Applicants are required to submit a fee submission slip / a copy of the bank draft by courier. or
- on Address at: Room No. 212, 2nd Floor, HRD Building. HEC, H-8, Islamabad on or before the last date of registration.
- Please mention your CNIC number on the back of the deposit slip / bank draft. The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The test will be taken in major cities.
- Applicants can choose any examination center from the list available in the application form.
- Please note that the test center will not change after enrollment.
- The last date for online registration is February 24, 2021.
- To register online, please visit the official website of HEC.