HEC New Law admission test LAT 2021 announced. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced the candidates for admission in the five-year undergraduate LLB degree program in the recognized public and private sector universities/institutions of HEC / PBC and their recognized affiliated colleges. So, Is doing LA Admission Test (LA-LAT). HEC Law Entrance Test will conducted in major cities of the country. Students can choose any center of their choice.
Get free Alert of all news and updates.
However, the entrance test for HEC will commence on August 08, 2021. The deadline to apply for the Law Entrance Test is July 25, 2021. Please note that the HEC Law Admission Test is require for admission to the LLB program at any public or private university and its affiliated colleges.
Also, apply for STi Jobs 2021.
Who can apply for New Law admission test 2021?
- Students who have a Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent
- Students who have taken the final exam of HSSC or equivalent and their result is awaited
- Any change in exam date will be notified through http://etc.hec.gov.pk Saturday via http://etc.hec.gov.pk. Before the exam date.
- Email / SMS will sent to the registered applicants regarding the date, time, and place of the examinations or subscribe alert here.
- Candidates are required to provide the correct email / mobile number while filling up the online application form.
- Roll number slip and printout of original CNIC will required for admission to the examination center.
How to register for HEC Law Entrance admission Test LAT 2021?
To register online, please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk, if open login form by default so click on signup.
After registration Login now and fill out complete detail.
In case of any problem during online registration, can contact with HEC or here.
Test Fee 500 / – is to be submitted online / ATM or by bank draft in Account No. 17427900133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742.
Therefore, the applicants are require to submit a fee submission slip / a copy of the bank draft by courier or in person at Room No. 212, 2nd Floor, HRD Building. HEC, H-8, Islamabad on or before the last date of registration.
Please mention your CNIC number on the back of the deposit slip/bank draft. The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The test will take in major cities. Apply for scholarships.
Applicants can choose any examination center from the list available in the application form.
Please note that the test center will not change after enrollment. HEC jobs 2021.
The last date for online registration is July 25, 2021.