HEC UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR STUDENTS 2021 are announce. So all interested candidates can apply online.
Also apply for more scholarships 2021.
HEC Undergraduate Balochistan & FATA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants Must Possess local Certificate/Domicile of Balochistan/FATA.
- Candidates must have completed 12-year education with 60% marks in FA/FSc/ICom/ICS/DAE or equivalent.
- The maximum age limit is 22 years as on the Closing date.
- Candidates must acquire the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
- Candidates who are already availing any other HEC/Government Scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
HEC Balochistan and FATA Undergraduate Scholarships Covers:
- Average tuition fee and also other charges including hostel fee up to Rs. 60,000 per semester/year.
- Also, living allowance of Rs 6,000 per month with Rs 500 annual increments.
- Book allowance of Rs. 5,000 per anum.
- A travel allowance of Rs. 5,000 per anum.
- Initial settlement allowance of Rs 10,000 once during the entire study period.
How to Apply for HEC UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR STUDENTS
HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel so the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Application in the hard form will not be entertained.
The last date for online application is Friday, October 02, 2020