How to check BA BSC Result from the Punjab University. The University of Punjab is Pakistan’s oldest and largest public sector general university. The university establishes in 1882 by the British Govt. Every year thousands of regular and private students participate in the exams conducted by PU. The BA/ BSC, MA/ MSC, MPhil/ MS, and Ph.D. exams are held according to a regular schedule every year. A few months after the exams, the results of different classes announce by Punjab University.
Procedure for checking Punjab University Result
- The results upload at the official site of PU, www.pu.edu.pk
- The students can view their detailed results through their roll numbers.
- Students can also receive their result cards a few days after the results.
- The result cards of regular students sent to their respective educational institutions.
- While the result cards of private candidates sent to the address given by them.
- Science group students have separate written and practical papers but the full result of these students is release.
PU BA BSC Exams & Result declaration Schedule
Between March and April, Punjab University organizes bachelor exams, including BA and BSC examination sessions. The examination session completes within a month. BA and BSC programs comprise two-year study programs, and students appear for final exams annually. Students of part II classes appear at first, and the part I students appear at last. Both of the classes (part I and Part II) declare at different times. Generally, the result announces in July or August.
But, in 2021, the examination schedule by Punjab University get disrupted. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the exam session for bachelor classes was the delay. The University arranged exams in an alternative schedule. However, according to the latest announcement the exams commence in August, and result updates publish soon after the final announcement by the University.