Internship In World Bank 2022
Internship In World Bank 2022. Students seeking an internship at the World Bank are encouraged to apply for this international internship program in the United States. The World Bank has announced its IFC Global Internship Program for 2022. Candidates from all around the world can participate in the internship program. World Bank provides an IFC internship program; Therefore, it will cover applicants’ finances.
Students should not miss out on this Great opportunity as such an internship program will boost their CV or resume. however, Interns will work with students from around the world, which will improve their skills and mindset. The IFC aims to end poverty and bring prosperity to the world.
The World Bank is offering internships in multiple languages, which will help students from different countries to participate and learn other skills. Moreover, The International Finance Corporation will select students to stay in Washington DC for four weeks. More than 40 seats are available at the headquarters. Also, Check out the points below and apply for more details on World Bank Internships IFC Global Internships.
Click here for all latest scholarships for Matric To Ph.D. students
If you are interested to study abroad click here to check all international scholarships
Short Description About World Bank Internship
Organization World Bank
Program IFC Global Internship
Country USA, Washington D.C
Education Required Enrolled in master’s degree
Updating all educational opportunities and jobs alert, click here
join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts
World Bank Internship Stipend
The internship will provide Applicants the following benefits during their internship program.
- The internship will pay a standard salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Applicants will receive academic and corporate exhibitions.
- Applicants will experience cultural and professional development.
Eligibility Criteria For Internship In World Bank
To apply for the World Bank IFC Global Internship 2022, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Applicants must apply for a master’s degree.
- Candidates from all around the world can apply.
- Applicants must have technical skills.
- However, The Applicant has three years of experience in the field of your choice.
- Candidate selection is based on internship motivation, prior knowledge, and academic record.
How to Apply For Internship In World Bank
- The Applicant can apply online.
- Applicants should choose the most relevant field of internship according to their education.
- However, Candidates who meet the above criteria can apply for the World Bank Internship 2022 before March 21, 2022.
- The deadline to apply for the World Bank IFC Global Internship Program 2022 is March 21, 2022.
4 thoughts on “Internship In World Bank 2022”
What is this.
World bank internship , dear read detail and apply
Comments are closed.