Join for Pakistan Navy as a PN Cadet Apply Online 2021. Pakistan Navy has announced the enrollment schedule of the PN Cadet Course for Permanent Commission Term 2021-B. Male candidates with intermediate (FSC, O level, A level) qualifications from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. Although, Women (Girls) PN Cadets offered by Pakistan Navy are not eligible for the term 2021. On completion of 2 years of training in Pakistan Naval Academy. So the selected candidates will be offered permanent commission rank. BS degree will also award on completion of success in the following areas.
Apply online for Pak Navy commission 2021.
- Operations Branch
- Weapon Engineering Branch
- Marine Engineering Branch
- Also, Supply Engineering Branch BS (MIS)
- BE (Electronics)
- BS (Mechanical)
- In addition, BS (Supply Chain Management).
The Selected candidates can also send abroad for MSc and Ph.D. higher education.
Earn Online through free lancing.
- An unmarried male citizen of Pakistan
- Age on July 01, 2021
- Citizen Candidate: 16 1/2 – At least 21 years
- Candidates for service: 17-23 years (Armed Forces only)
- Height: At least 5 feet 4 inches
Also Join the Pak Navy Short service commission jobs 2021.
Matriculation with F.SC or O / A level with 60% marks in the following subjects;
- Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Physics, mathematics, and computer science.
- Statistics, mathematics, and Physics.
- Also, O / A level qualifiers must present an equivalent certificate.
FSC Part-I clean candidates with 65% marks and joining Part-II can also apply based on hope certificate.
Free medical treatment for self/family and parents.
Family accommodation or house rent allowance after marriage and also servant facility or allowance.
Opportunities for overseas tours / courses / assignments
50% discount on air/rail travel for self/family.
In Addition, Discounted education of children in various professional institutions of Bahria College / University.
The selection process and test interview schedule will include.
- The entrance test will be informed by SMS to the concerned PNR and SC after improving the epidemic situation.
- E-Testing / Computer-Base Test will take in the following subjects:
- A Intelligence Test B Academic Exam (English, Mathematics, Physics and General Knowledge)
- The exact date of entry test will be notified to each individual via SMS. Through the respective PN Recruitment and Selection Center.
- The result will communicate to each individual upon completion of the e-test.
- The results of Azad Jammu and Kashmir candidates will be announced on the PNR website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk presented in PNR and also SC Muzaffarabad.
- Preliminary medical / interview application forms will issue to the candidates who are eligible for the entrance test. Preliminary medical and interview will conduct in the relevant PNR & SC.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview or also ISSB.
- Medical examination of candidates at CMH / Naval Hospital near ISSB.
- The final selection on merit by Navy Headquarters.
Candidates are advised to have their ears and teeth cleaned by a specialist before reporting a medical examination.
- Candidates can register from June 06 to June 20, 2021.
- Click here to view the Pakistan Navy official website.
- Fill out the registration form carefully.
- Enter your original CNIC and complete record for login after submission.
- The Last step, you can Download your Roll No slips for a test date, schedule, etc.
Applications sent directly to the Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not entertain.
Therefore, Candidates registered online must bring postal order of Rs.500/- 300 /. For example (Crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad).
Last date for online registration — June 20, 2021.
During registration or at any stage have any problem can contact without any hesitation.