Join Pak Army Medical Cadet Course 2021
Join Pak Army Medical Cadet Course online 2021. The Pakistan Army has announced the inclusion of ‘M’ in the cadet program, through which fourth (4th) or final year MBBS students can apply. The M Cadet has continued his education in the Medical College till the completion of the MBBS program. But the cadet is subject to the Pakistan Army Act 1952 and rules, regulations, and orders. Selected M Cadets will receive a monthly stipend of PKR: 18,583. In addition, After receiving a commission in the Army, medical cadets will be entitled to receive a maximum of PKR 222,996 per year for their expenses on medical education. Therefore, they can get up to 1,114,980 in 5 years of their MBBS degree. Free Learn Online
However, basic Military Training (BMT) Army Medical Corps in 22x weeks within one month of joining as MBBS and Short Service Regular Commission (SSRC) Officer through GHQPA Directorate Presented at School & Center Abbottabad. Registration will start from August 02 and will continue till September 09, 2021. After the successful completion of their medical education and satisfaction with other requirements of the scheme, so the ‘M’ cadet will start at AMC.
Documents required for Pak Army Medical Cadet Course 2021
- 2X certified photocopies of the all educational certificate.
- 2X certified photocopies of Computerized National Identity Card or Form B issued by NADRA.
- Although, 4x Attested passport size photographs.
- In addition, candidates will submit a pay order of PKR 500 / – which clearly states ‘Payable in any branch in Pakistan’ favor Surgeon General / DGMS (IS), Medical Directorate / DMS-1, GHQ Rawalpindi.
Also Apply for Pakistan Navy jobs 2021.
Join Pak Army Medical Cadet Course Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: Fourth (4th) or final year MBBS student of any medical college recognized by PM&DC
- Age (until July 25, 2021): 20 to 26 years
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Citizen of Pakistan and resident of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan. After the last selection, candidates with dual citizenship will have to give citizenship to someone other than a Pakistani.
- Minimum height: 5′-4 “or (162.5 cm)
- Weight: according to body mass index
In-Eligibility Criteria for Pak Army Course
- The Appellate Medical Board declared UNFIT permanent.
- Medically incapacitated due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be applied).
- Any Armed Forces hospital has been disqualified by the Appellate Medical Board likewise CMH.
- Withdrawal of Armed Forces from any Academy / Training Institution or also on any ground.
- In addition, Withdrawal from any limited Armed Forces College / Institution on the basis of discipline.
- Dismissed/dismissed from government services PAF, Navy, and also, the armed forces.
- He was convicted in the Supreme Court of moral turpitude.
- Screened out twice by ISSB.
- The GHQ /AHQ / or also NHQ selection board has twice rejected ‘cadets’.
- Although, candidates who angrily hide or misrepresent their credentials will be permanently disqualified from any commission in the Armed Forces.
Pak Army Medical Cadet Course Registration Schedule 2021
Candidates can report to the following Army Selection and Recruitment Centers for registration/allotment of roll number along with the required documents mentioned in this article for completion of regular registration. Candidates will also bring these documents on the test date.
Registration in AS&RC centers
There are the following AS&RC centers allowed to registration for medical cadet course ;
- Dera Ismail Khan
- Pano Aqil
PAF medical Jobs Apply online
Candidates can also register at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or click here to Apply online and then Click on join Now on top right option. The date and time of the test will be announced on the Internet, for which the individual must have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on the exact date and time given for the preliminary test on the computerized roll no slip. Once given the date will not be changed. Candidates must knowledge of computer operating as registration and also test will be taken on computer. You can registration online through your mobile phone or any other internet device.
The online Registration and initial test will be as per the following schedule.
- Application schedule:
- August 02 to September 09, 2021
- Intelligence Test:
- September 16-24, 2021
- Physical test:
- 1.6 km run – 8 minutes
- Push ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Up to 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Dutch Crossing with 4 feet depth – 7′.4 “x 7′.4”
- Final Selection:
- Candidates selected in the final interview so will under go medical treatment at the nearest CMH.
- The final selection will be based on the overall performance of the candidate in the GHQ.
Free Subscribe Alert for every jobs updates at the right time.
1 thought on “Join Pak Army Medical Cadet Course 2021”
keep it up!!!
Comments are closed.