Join Pak Navy As a Cadet 2022
Join Pak Navy As a Cadet 2022. Pakistan Navy has announced the registration schedule for PN Cadet Course for Permanent Commission Term 2022-A. Further Male candidates with Intermediate (FSC, O Level, A-Level) qualifications from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. Moreover, Women (girls) are not eligible for the PN Cadet Term 2021 offer by the Pakistan Navy. Selected candidates offer Permanent Commission rank on completion of 2 years of training at Pakistan Naval Academy. BS degree also awards successful completion in the following fields.
Operations Branch, Weapon Engineering Branch, Marine Engineering Branch, and Supply Engineering Branch in BS (MIS), BE (Electronics), BS (Mechanical), and BS (Supply Chain Management) respectively. From November 07 Registration for the PN Cadet Course will start. In addition, The deadline to apply for the Pakistan Navy Cadet Course is November 21, 2021. Selected candidates can also send abroad for MSc and Ph.D.
- Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
- Age on 1st Nov 2021
- Civilian Candidates: 16 1/2 – 21 Years
- Service Candidates: 17-23 Years (Armed Forces Only)
- Height: 5 feet 4-inch minimum
Matriculation with F.SC or O / A level with 60% marks in any of the following subjects;
- Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- In addition Physics, mathematics, and computer science.
- Physics, mathematics, and statistics.
Also, O / A level qualifiers must submit an equivalent certificate.
Candidates appearing in F.SC Part-I Clear and Part-II with 65% marks can also apply on the basis of the Certificate of Hope.
Get Alert For More Pak Navy Jobs.
- Free medical treatment for self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or post-marriage allowance.
- Opportunities for overseas tours / courses / assignments.
- 50% discount for self / family on-air / rail travel.
- Also Include Education on child subsidy in various professional institutes / naval colleges/universities.
The selection process and test interview schedule will be as follows.
- Relevant PNR and SC COVID-19 will discuss the entrance test via SMS after the epidemic situation improves.
- Conduct e-Testing / Computer Based Test in the following subjects: A. Intelligence Test B. Also Academic Test (English, Mathematics, Physics, and General Knowledge)
- The exact date of the entrance test will be notified to each individual via SMS through the respective PN Recruitment and Selection Center.
- The result is intimate for everyone on completion of e-testing.
- In addition Results of Azad Jammu and Kashmir candidates who appeared on PN website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk in PNR and SC Muzaffarabad personnel.
- Preliminary Medical/interviews will issue application forms to the candidates who qualify for the entrance test. Preliminary medical and interviews are conduct at the relevant PNR and SCs.
- Further more Only shortlist candidates in ISSB are call for test/interview.
- Candidates recommended by ISSB should undergo a medical examination at the nearest CMH / Naval Hospital.
- Moreover the final selection from Naval Headquarters
Note: Candidates advised to have their ear and dental hygienist consulted before reporting a medical examination.
Candidates can register from November 07 to November 21, 2021, by visiting the Pakistan Navy website or applying here.
- Applications sent directly to the Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters not considered.
- Moreover Candidates registered online have to bring postal order of Rs. 300 / – (Crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad).