Join Pak Navy Regular Jobs 2021. Usually, in Pakistan, Matric pass individuals don’t have an excellent opportunity to secure their future. But Pakistan Navy can also join Pak Navy As Sailor just after Matriculation. Because their requirements are pretty affordable for the Matric pass applicants. Further, All they have to do is compare themselves with the requirements towards the Navy Selection and Recruitment Center. or register online for a successful future.
On October 11, 2021, we offer a job in the Navy Armed Forces to enlist men and women in the Pakistan Navy as a Batch 2022. Join Pak Navy Regular Jobs 2021 Besides, Currently, there are various branches available for application that Pakistani citizens can use. The list of ingredients is given below.
Seller Jobs 2021 is available in several branches (Technical, Family Medical Technician (FMT), Marine). Moreover, Only men from all nationalities of Pakistan are welcome to apply. However, if you are not interested in applying to the Navy, we recommend that you join the Pakistan Army, as the sailor announced today.
it’s one of the most wanted job opportunities to be availed after Matric degree before it leads to expiration. Be quick to register and get employed here to earn a sufficient amount and experience.
- Gender: Only Male is eligible to apply for the relevant post.
- Marital Status: applicants unmarried are eligible to apply for the relevant category.
- Nationality: Nationality holders of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
In which Branch to Apply
- Female Medical Technician (FMT)
For Technical, Branch candidate should be Matric pass in Science. with 65% marks in the examination with an age limit of 16 to 20 years. Height should be 5 feet 4 inches (162.5 cm).
In addition, For Marines, the Branch candidate should be Matric pass in Science. with 60% marks in the examination with an age limit of 17 to 21 years. Height should be 5 feet 6 inches (167.5 cm).
Further, For Medical Technician, a Branch candidate should be Matric pass in Science (Biology). with 65% marks in the examination with the age limit of 16 to 20 years. Height should be 4 feet 8 inches (142 cm).
Get alert for more Pak Navy Jobs 2021.
- Applicants will have to go through several tests including written test (e-testing). The following subjects (Matric Science) were also held on December 2021 at 8:00 AM in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and also General Knowledge.
- After the Written Test, the applicants have to go through the Physical Test. which includes 1.6 meters running in 8 minutes, 15 push-ups in 2 minutes, 15 sit-ups in 2 minutes, and further four chin-ups in minutes in Headquarters.
- Interview and Medical Examination will begin from January / February 2022. Held in the recruitment center will also take information regarding this test from the respect selection center.
- In addition ,After passing the Interview and Medical Examination, the candidates going through the Personality Test, held from January to February 2022, and temporarily, the selection of candidates made in Naval Headquarters.
- Further,Naval headquarters selected temporarily, whereas, after a medical examination in Karachi Training Centre temporarily, the applicants selected permanently.
- Training will begin on April 2021.
How to Apply
- Registration is open from October 10 to October 24, 2021.
- The applicants require to bring the Postal Order of Rs. 100/ at the time of interview in favor of Director Recruitment Naval Headquarter Islamabad or crossed postal order accept if brought and submitted by hand.
- All those applicants who wish to join Pak Navy require to register themselves online through the Pak Navy website or from the nearest Selection Centres of Pak Navy.