Join the Army as a Doctor Medical Cadet Course 2021
Announce as vacancies for Join the Army as a Doctor Medical Cadet Course 2021. Pakistan Army has announced the enrollment schedule for Medical Cadet 2021. Pre-medical students can join Pak Army Medical Cadet Course and issue MBBS in Army Medical Colleges in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Karachi, Multan, and Bahawalpur. Students with FSC Pre-Medical and at least 70% marks can apply online for registration.
However, Medical cadets will complete 5 years MBBS or 4 years BDS courses in medical colleges run by the Army. During the study, they will receive a stipend from the Pakistan Army, while their study expenses will be covered by the Army. The 22-week military training will provided upon completion of the degree program, and after the training, the candidates will be appointed Army Doctors along with Captain Rank. Also Join Pak navy latest jobs 2021.
Bank jobs apply
Registration is now open for the 46th MBBS course and the 24th BDS course. The last date to apply for Pakistan Army Medical Cadet Course is July 27, 2021. Preliminary exams will conduct in August. Students will assigning separate exam dates and exam dates will be printed on your roll number slip. So Join the Army as a Doctor Medical Cadet Course 2021.
Also Apply for Pak Army Jobs 2021 as a captain.
Eligibility Criteria for Army as a Doctor Medical Cadet Course 2021
Age: 17 to 21 years old on November 1, 2021
Marital Status: Unmarried
Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and Azad Kashmir First Gilgit-Baltistan domicile holders After the final selection, candidates with dual citizenship will have to surrender.
Minimum height: 5 feet 4 inches
- FSC (Pre-Medical or “A” level with at least 70 marks in Biology Physics and Chemistry with minimum grade C)
- Candidate from Balochistan. Sindh (Tharparkar District, Umerkot) Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir (Upper Neelum Valley), and FATA can apply with 65% marks.
- Candidates with foreign qualifications such as O ‘Level and A’ Level etc. will have to obtain a Certificate of Equality and change the marks from the Chairman, Ministry of Education, Inter Board Committee, Islamabad and attach it to the application form. Join pak navy
- Candidates who have passed the FSC Part-I examination with at least 70% marks and have appeared/appeared in the FSC Part-L final examination also apply with the “HOPE Certificate” by the Head of the Institution. Can give
- Such candidates have to submit a certified copy of FSC Part II Certificate Mark Sheets to PA Directorate (PA.3CI GHO Rawalpindi) within 5 days of the announcement of results otherwise their selection will not be processed.
In-eligibility for Apply as Doctor:
- Not twice “recommended” by the ISSBOHO Selection Board
- UNFIT was medically declare by the CMH I Appellate Medical Board.
- UNFIT has been medically declared for hepatitis B / C. The appeal cannot be made to the Medical Board.
- Registered Cadets and Recruitments Withdrawn Disqualified, weak profile, wool application or declared ineligible.
- An individual has been fired/removed from any other government job
Important instruction for join the Army 2021
- Applicants for admission of Medical Cadet (for Army only) in AM College Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore Medical College. Also, Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, CMH Multan Medical College, Institute of Medical Sciences Mandatory National MD Must enroll in CAT 2021.
- The candidate must mention the name of the college for which the application is make (Army Medical College Rawalpindi or CMH Lahore Medical College). At the top of the application form (Page 1) can.
- While registering on the internet, the candidate should carefully explain his preference for colleges.
- Candidates select on merit for any one institution will not replaced.
- In addition, Candidates selection for MBBS in any of the medical colleges will disqualified if they do not participate/register in their respective regional examinations.
How to Apply for the Army Medical Cadet Course 2021?
Candidates can register either online through the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or by visiting the Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS & RCs). The following procedure will be followed for pak army course
Registration via the Internet.
Candidates can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. So the date and time of the exam will announce on the Internet, for which the person must have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on the exact date and time giving for the initial tests on the computerized roll no slip. Once given the date will not be changed. Candidates will also bring the documents mentioned in paragraph 6 and will pay the prospectus fee on the day of the test. Candidates will have to acquire work knowledge about computers as registration and test will be taken on computers.
Apply online now
Registration in AS and RCs.
Candidates can report to the nearest AS and RC for allotment of registration/roll number along with the required documents mentioned in paragraph 6 and also, prospectus fee for formal completion of registration. Candidates will also bring these documents on the day of the test.