Join the Pakistan Army as a Captain through Lady Cadet Course 2021 jobs announced. The Pakistan Army has announced inclusion in the Captain Lady Cadet Course (LCC-18) for the 2021 session. Girls can join the Pakistan Army as Captains through this Lady Cadet Course. In addition, female unmarried candidates who have completed 16 years education. So Its study must in the relevant category can apply for the Lady Cadet Course.
However, Registration for the Pak Army Lady Cadet Course will start from December 08th 2021. The last date to apply for the course is December 24, 2020. The preliminary examination will be held from 28 December 2021 to 08 January 2021. In addition, there will be written / intelligence tests. It will also hold it at Army Selection and Registration Centers from June 08 to July 14.
Also earn Online free.
The selected candidates will be posted as Captains in the Pakistan Army in the following categories.
- The core of Engineers (Engineers).
- Corpus of Signals (SIGS).
- Corps Army Services (ASC).
- Corps of Electrical and Also, Mechanical Engineers (EME).
- Army Education Corps (AEC).
- In addition, Direct Short Service Commission as Public Relations Officer (PRO).
- Direct short service commission as a psychologist.
Apply Online for Pak navy jobs 2021
Pakistan Army Lady Cadet Course Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Gender: Female
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and also, residents of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Physical standards
- Minimum height – 5 ‘(152.4 cm)
- Weight: according to your body mass index
- Also, Weight: According to PAO 11/82
What is qualification for Pak Army Lady Cadet Course 2021?
- At least 2.5 out of CGPA 4 or at least 60% marks in the annual system.
- M.Phil / MS will be preferred.
- Also, there is no third division or grade D and only a second division/grade C in the entire academic career.
- Only candidates graduating from HEC / PEC recognized universities.
- Candidates qualified because private candidates are not eligible.
Pak Army Lady Cadet Course Registration Schedule 2021
- Registration begins: December 08, 2021
- Deadline: December 24, 2021
- Preliminary Test: December 28 to January 08, 2021
How to apply to join for Pakistan Army as Lady Cadet Course 2021?
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of the Pakistan Army online. Also you can visit the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS & RCs).
The date and time of the test will announce on the Internet, for which one must have a valid e-mail account. In addition, candidates will report the exact date and time for the preliminary test on the computerized roll number slip. Candidates will also bring all the documents mentioned below and pay the prospectus fee on AS & RCs.
Apply Online for registration and fill out complete form and then submit.
WhatsApp Group for jobs updates join free
What are the documents required for Pak army captain jobs 2021?
Those who want to register in AS & RCs should bring the following documents such as:
- Original documents with two sets of certified photocopies of academic documents/degrees/diplomas.
- Although, Candidates serving should bring NOC from the concerned department.
- Certified photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized national identity NIC cards.
- At least, Correctly validated 6 x color images (front and rear)
- A postal order of Rs. 10,000 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degree certified by HEC / PEC.
- Test preparation online.