Lady Pak Army commission Job as Captain 2022 Pakistan Army has announced Captain Lady Cadet Course (LCC-20) for Session 2022. In Addition, Girls can join the Pakistan Army as Captains through this Lady Cadet Course. Unmarried women who have completed 16 years of study in the relevant categories can apply for the Lady Cadet Course.
Registration for the Pakistan Army Lady Cadet Course will begin on November 30, and the deadline to apply for the course is December 19, 2021. Moreover, The preliminary test will be held from December 23 to December 31, 2021. Written / intelligence tests will also be conducted in the Army. Selection and registration centers.
The selected candidates are posted as Captains in Pakistan Army in the following categories.
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Information and Computer Technology Officers (ICTO)
- Moreover Inter-Services Public Relations Office (ISPR)
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- Also Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- Corps of Ordnance
Eligibility Criteria for Lady Pak Army Job As Captain
- 28 Years as on May 1, 2022
- Marital Status:
- As per PAO 11/82
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan.
- Physical Standards:
- Minimum Height – 5’ (152.4 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
Also, Get an Alert for more Govt jobs.
Schedule for Lady Pak Army commission job
- Registration starts from November 30, 2021
- The last date for apply is December 19, 2021.
- Moreover Preliminary Tests held from December 23 to December 31, 2021
- M.Phil/MS will be given preference.
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in the annual system
- Moreover Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC-recognized universities.
- No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- Also Candidates who acquired qualifications as private candidates are not eligible.
procedure for applying
Candidates can register online on the official website of the Pakistan Army, or also they can also register at the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS & RCs). Moreover, Test dates and times on the Internet, which require a valid email account. Also, Candidates will report the correct date and time for the initial test on computerized roll number slips. Also, candidates will also bring all the documents given below and will pay the prospectus fee on AS & RCs.
Those who wish to register in AS & RCs should bring along the following documents such as:
- Candidates serving should bring NOC from the concerned department.
- Original documents with two sets of certified photocopies of Academic Certificates / Degrees / Diplomas.
- Moreover Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
- Also Crossed postal order of Rs. 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.