Latest 30+ Vacant Positions In Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority . Jobs are available in OGRA 2022, and it invites applications for vacancies from highly educated, highly experienced, hardworking, and well-disciplined individuals.
However, Appointments to government jobs make on a pure contract basis, and the duration of the contract is extendable to satisfactory performance until the completion of the project. Candidates wishing to apply should be eligible for Masters / Bachelors / CA / ACA / ACMA / ACCA from a recognized university in Pakistan or abroad and should register in Pakistan Engineering Council for at least 10 to 20 years post qualification. Experience required.
For all latest scholarships for Matric To Ph.D. students students can apply online . If you are interested to study abroad to check all international scholarships and also Apply online . Also, Updating all educational opportunities and jobs alert. join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts.
Short Description About Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority
Hiring Organization Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA)
Gender Male, Female
Skills Required Accounts, Management
Qualification Required Graduation, Masters,
Age Max 30 to 40 years
whatsapp Free Join and gets alert for all educational news and jobs
- Dy. Executive Director job
- Dy. Executive Director Finance job
- Trainee Executive job
- Trainee Executive Finance job
Eligibility Criteria For Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required for the post of Executive Director.
- CA degree from a recognized institution in Pakistan or abroad for Executive Director (Finance).
- For the position of Trainee Executive (Technical), a Master’s degree in Engineering from a recognize institution is require.
- Trainee Executive (Finance) CA degree from a recognized institution in Pakistan or abroad.
How To Apply For Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority
- Applicants must submit an online application.
- Print the completed application form online and submit it along with passport size photograph, CV, Certificates of Education / Degrees, Certificate of Experience, CNIC, and Certificate of Domicile Certificate at NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H. – Submit to 8/1, Islamabad.
- Candidates should mention on the envelope the position for which they had applied.
- Job applications received incompletely or after the deadline will not be considered.
- Applicants already employed in government and semi-government institutions should apply through appropriate channels.
- Only shortlisted candidates call for an interview, and TA / DA does not pay.
- Candidates should bring original papers at the time of the interview.
- The application deadline is May 06, 2022.