Definition of COVID-19:
The collection of RNA viruses causes different kinds of respiratory and intestinal diseases.
We all know viruses need bodies to be transmitted. The same case goes with coronavirus. The virus of COVID-19 is known as SARS-CoV-2. This virus needs a host to be effective but it work are efficiently in the human body. The doctors said: if coronavirus on something outside the human body, it surely means it is harmless.
How covid-19 has been transmitted?
If someone asks how it is transmitted? So, everybody knows the answer that it transfer from body to body. Here are some ways through which the coronavirus transmitted:
- You are near if to someone contagious, and you will definitely take it.
- If anybody does not use a mask, sanitizer.
- Someone does not keep a distance of 6 feet from every person.
- Any person does not take precautions.
Anybody goes into cowards like parks, the marketplace, banks, etc.
Suppose we take it scientifically the transfer if it is through droplets. It enters into the human body via the nose, eyes, hands, and mouth. The transfer through these four senses is called aerosol transmission. For instance:
Any contagious person does sneeze, cough, or touches a non-infected person; the droplets will happen in the air. The normal person near that person will be infectious unconsciously. The nearest person will get infected, but when the virus goes into the air, it can harm anyone. We need to be careful about ourselves.
Also, read more News.
Who gets infected rapidly from covid-19?
- Viruses affect more on those who are already weak by health. Like other viruses, coronavirus does the same and affects more unhealthy people.
- In short, the person who already fights with the disease like heart problems, cough, flu, neurological problems, etc., adopts it more rapidly.
- It also works rapidly on those who do not care about pre-cautions.
- This affects those who do not wear masks.
- It is harmful to those who do not sanitize their hands.
- Besides, It is dangerous for anyone who does not avoid cowardly places.
When do infected people transmit the virus?
There are three situations in it.
- First one is of those who are carriers but they do not know it.
- Secondly, a person who does not take the cautions or do quarantine properly.
- Thirdly, the people who do not allow the infected to do quarantine.
These three above mentioned categories definitely transfer the virus from one body to another healthy body.
How contagious people keep positive during quarantine?
“Positivity is the key to a successful and peaceful life”
To remain positive throughout life is not possible for a normal person. It is definitely difficult for a person who is infected with a lethal disease.
Therefore, as fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, husbands, wives, and neighbors, we try to console the infected ones.
Here are some ways to stay positive and productive during the quarantine period;
- Read books
- Watch good content on YouTube or Netflix.
- Do exercise if possible.
- Drink water a lot
- Listen to music
- Handle your work online
- Do video calls with your loved ones.
- Think about you to get improvements
- Learn and write more
- Explore more
- Watch documentaries
Conclusion about covid-19
However, this pandemic is uncomfortable for those who are infectious and for people who are not. Should collectively fight against it; we need to keep the contagious positive. We should do all the pre-cautions before it and medication after it happens.