Latest Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs 2022. Jobs are available in DCO Office Kohat Division. It invites applications from Permanent Residents of Kohat District who are highly educated, highly experienced, hardworking, and well-disciplined candidates are applying for the following government jobs (Patwari (BPS-09)).
The Deputy, as mentioned earlier, appoint to the office of the Commissioner on a purely contractual basis, and the term of the contract is extensible on satisfactory performance. Moreover, Candidates wishing to apply should compare themselves with the qualifications mentioned below. Before this, candidates should apply for the jobs announced by NTS for another DCO office of Deputy Commissioner for 2022.
However, According to the rules, candidates must have any of these qualifications. To apply, one must be intermediate or equivalent with a Patwari course certificate from a recognized institution. Only eligible candidates should apply.
Short Description About Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs
Education Required Intermediate
Hiring Organization Deputy Commissioner office Kohat
Experience 1to 2 year experience required
Age 18 to35 years
Get Alert For Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria For Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs
- Women and men are eligible to apply for this job.
- The candidate has an intermediate degree.
- The age of the applicant is between 18 to 35 years.
- However, the applicant has two years of experience in the relevant field.
- Applicant must have Patwari Certificate.
How To Apply For Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs
- Applicants may submit applications and all relevant documents to the following address given below Deputy Commissioner Office Kohat.
- However, Incomplete applications for the patwari job received after the due date and those without the required documents will not entertain.
- No TA/DA paid for the interview.
- The last date for Patwari job submission of the application is April 15, 2022.