Latest Diya Need Based Scholarship For Pakistani Students 2022. Are you looking for a need-based scholarship? Applications for the Diya Scholarship 2022 are now open for application. All students are strongly encouraged to apply for the Diya Scholarship Program to obtain a need-based scholarship. Scholarship offer for the 2022 academic year. Pakistani students currently studying in government institutions can apply for this program.
However, Students will get their Master’s or Bachelor’s degrees from a reputed institute. They present 55,000 awards each year to needy and deserving students. Male and female students can apply for this program if they are eligible.
So far, Diya has awarded 400,000 need-based scholarships to deserving students. Diya also enrolls students in her skill development program to learn different skills. See the complete details below for more information on the Diya Pakistan Scholarship.
For all latest scholarships for Matric To Ph.D. students students can apply online . If you are interested to study abroad to check all international scholarships and also Apply online . Also, Updating all educational opportunities and jobs alert. join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts.
Short Description About Diya Need Based Scholarship
Host Country Pakistan
Program Type Need-Based
Degree Schools, College and University Students
whatsapp Free Join and gets alert for all educational news and jobs
No Of Scholarships Awarded
Need-Based Scholarship 2022 Awards give in the following ways:
- For School students: 45,000 scholarships
- Also, For Skill Development Courses: 8000 Scholarships
- For University students: 1500 scholarships
Eligibility Criteria For Diya Need Based Scholarship
- Ph.D and M.Phil students are not eligible for this program, while they are eligible for M.Phil directly after graduation.
- The online application system is for college students.
- Students who receive an additional PKR 25,000 per annum cannot apply for this program.
- However, First-time students must fill out a scholarship application online and provide scanned documents.
- This scholarship program is paid annually and begins in July. Therefore, applicants will have to apply for renewal in the coming year.
- Moreover, Hardworking and deserving students at the intermediate level can apply through their school/institution.
The following documents are required for this need-based scholarship 2022:
- Applicants CNIC.
- Fathers CNIC.
- Mothers CNIC.
- Matric Certificate.
- Intermediate Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Head of Institute Attestation type.
- Family Registration Certificate.
- Hifz Certificate.
- Disability certificate (if required)
- Fee revenues or bank Challan for the current year.
- Salary slip.
- College card (if available)
- Pension Document (if the guardian is a pensioner).
How To Apply For Diya Need Based Scholarship
- Students Can Apply Online.
- The application process is entirely online.
- However, Eligible and hardworking students should apply for this scholarship program.