Latest Government Board Of Revenue jobs 2022. Board Of Revenue invites applications from the Punjab domiciled candidates for the following posts. The Board of Revenue Punjab has the subsequent posts: Principal, Director Admin & Finance, Additional Director Academics, Additional Director Training, Additional Director , Deputy Director Admin & Human Resource management, Documentation Officer, Deputy Tehsildar, Patwari. Drafters, drivers, officer boys, assistant caretakers, security guards, and sweepers). For this project named Revenue Academy, Lahore.
However, The following positions are available on different quotas, such as a 3% quota for persons with disabilities, 5% quota for minorities, and 15% quota for women and children of in-service or retired government employees from BS-1 to BS-5. The representative department will fill the 20% quota based on a pure contract, and the contract term is extensible on satisfactory performance. Check the eligibility criteria below.
Short Description About Board Of Revenue jobs
Hiring Organization Board of Revenue Punjab
Gender Male, Female
Skills Required Management, Administration
Education Required Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Masters, Middle,
Vacant Positions For Board Of Revenue jobs
- Director Admin & Finance job
- Additional Director Academics job
- Project Director / Principal job
- Additional Director Training job
- Additional Director Documentation & Evaluation job
- Deputy Director Admin & HRM job
- Naib Tehsildar job
- Documentation Officer job
- Patwari job
- Draftsman job
- Driver job
- Officer Boys job
- Assistant Caretaker job
- Security Guards job
- Sweeper job
Eligibility Criteria For Board Of Revenue jobs
- Males and Females are applying for the vacant post.
- The candidate has relevant qualifications for the position.
- The Applicant must have relevant experience in the post
- The age limit must be between 18 to 50 years.
- Candidates with domicile from Punjab are eligible to apply for latest BOR jobs.
- Passport size photograph
- Relevant post educational certificates
- Relevant post Experience Certificate
How To Apply For Board Of Revenue jobs
- Applications should accompany a detailed CV / resume, a passport size photograph, certified copies of educational certificates, experience certificate, CNIC, and domicile at the following address Board of Revenue, Punjab, Farid Kot House, Lahore.
- Applications and envelopes must mark with the applied post.
- The name of the post should be written in the upper right corner of the envelope.
- A person already in government department should apply through appropriate channel.
- Public sector employees should apply with the permission of the heads of the departments concerned.
- Incomplete requests received after the deadline are not entertaining.
- Only shortlisted candidates are invited for a test / interview.
- Candidates should bring original papers at the time of the interview.
- The application deadline is April 18, 2022.