Latest Jobs In NUMS University 2022. National University of Medical Sciences Pakistan is the most important private medical institute in Pakistan. It was established in 1993 and is located in Islamabad, Pakistan. Existing NUMS Career Notes accept applications for teaching and non-teaching positions. However, Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Master’s Degree, MS, M.Phil, and Ph.D. Degree holders are eligible for these positions.
Also, join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts
Overview About NUMS University Jobs
Location Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan
Education Bachelor, Intermediate, M.Phil, Master, Matric, Middle, MS, Ph.D
Last Date March 15, 2022
Vacant Position For NUMS University Jobs
- Assistant Librarian
- Assistant Manager Finance
- Also, Assistant Professor Bioinformatics
- Assistant Professor Public Health
- Admin Supervisor
- Assistant Director Academics
- Assistant Director Skill Development
- Consultant Public Affairs
- Deputy Director Academics
- Deputy Director Admissions
- Also, Deputy Director Quality Assurance
- Deputy Director Skill Development
- Director Administration
- Manager – Admissions & Registration
- Manager Event Management
- Also, Manager Examination
- Manager Hostels & Administration
- Manager Human Resource
- Expert/Consultant Planning & Development
- IT Technician
- Library Assistant
- Manager Planning & Development
- Manager Quality Assurance
- Sanitary Worker
- Store Man
Eligibility Criteria For NUMS University Jobs
- Ph.D. or equivalent qualification from HEC recognized University. 2 years teaching experience in the relevant field for Assistant Professor.
- Masters or equivalent degree, with a compulsory MBBS / BDS degree from a HEC recognized university .Must be computer literate and have at least 15 years of post-qualification relevant experience, and strong Communication skills for the position of director.
- However, Masters / M.Phil from HEC recognized University . At least 8 – 10 years post qualification experience for the post of Deputy Director Quality Assurance.
- Masters or equivalent qualification from HEC recognized University .Must be a Computer Specialist – Experience At least ten years post qualification with relevant experience and seven years work experience Admission to the post of Deputy Director (Admissions).
- Masters or equivalent qualification from Human Resource Management and at least ten years post qualification experience, including 5-7 in TVET institutions for the post of Deputy Director Skill Development.
- Moreover, Masters with MBBS or equivalent qualification as first degree from HEC recognized University for Assistant and Deputy Director. Must be a computer expert and have at least 7 years of experience for the post of Assistant Director and 10 years of experience for the post of Deputy Director.
- At least 5-7 years experience as an Instructor in MBBS / MSc (Nursing) or equivalent qualification Allied Health Professional Institute or any other Nursing School for Assistant Director Skill Development.
- Applicants have a master’s degree from a recognized institution and have seven years of experience working in the relevant field as an assistant director.
- In addition, Candidates for the position of Manager must have a master’s degree and have five years of experience in the relevant field.
- Graduate from HEC recognized University and at least 10 years post qualification for Post Admin Supervisor Relevant experience, including 5 years working in Administration.
- Master’s degree in Library and Information Systems (MLIS) from a recognized university of HEC and at least 2-5 years relevant experience for Assistant Librarian.
- Bachelor in Library and Information Systems (BLIS) or equivalent degree from a recognized university of HEC and 2-3 years experience as a Library Assistant.
- Maintain hardware / network equipment for the position IT Technician and qualification required B.Sc.
- FA / FSC from recognized institute. Must be computer literate and have at least five years of experience in store and inventory management for management and support services.
- Candidate should be educated for Office Attendant and Sanitary Worker and Aya post and should have 2 to 3 years working experience in the positions.
- PhD from HEC recognized institute, and experience in the relevant field is required.
- Master’s or equivalent degree from HEC recognized University for the position of Specialist and Consultant and 15 to 17 years working experience in related field.
How to Apply For the NUMS University Jobs 2022
- The applicant can apply online.
- Applications must be received before March 15, 2022.
- However, Eligible candidates should apply before the deadline.