Latest Paid Administrative Student Internship In Switzerland For Pakistani . Exciting news for international students as applications for the CERN Administrative Student Program accepts applications for 2022. It is a fully-funded internship program who have completed their graduate, or undergraduate education can apply.
The duration of the CERN Student Program is two months; The internship will be in Switzerland. We encourage or motivate students to apply for this student program and have the opportunity to spend two months in Switzerland. No IELTS or language test is required. It is a short-term program and will cover all the expenses of the applicants during the program.
No application fee is required; however, students must be fully available for two months to be eligible for the program. Undergraduate and graduate students can apply online for Switzerland’s student program. Check out the information below and request more details regarding the CERN Administrative Student Program 2022.
For all latest scholarships for Matric To Ph.D. students students can apply online . If you are interested to study abroad to check all international scholarships and also Apply online . Also, Updating all educational opportunities and jobs alert. join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts.
Short Detail About Administrative Student Internship
Country Switzerland, Geneva
Seats Available 120
Finances Fully Funded
whatsapp Free Join and gets alert for all educational news and jobs
Application Deadline August 1, 2022
What is the Financial Benefits For Internship In Switzerland
- Additional Family allowance.
- 2-5 paid leaves offer every month.
- A monthly stipend of 3319 Swiss Frances
- A round airfare travel allowance
Fields Offer For Administrative Student Internship
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
- Engineering Fields
- Human resources
- advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
Eligibility Criteria For Administrative Student Internship 2022
- Applicants must know English / French.
- 18 months of undergraduate education (Masters or Bachelor)
- Applicants can stay a minimum of 2 months and a maximum of 12 months when registered as full-time students.
- Copies of recent academic transcripts.
- These documents are to be uploaded online before the deadline date.
- A reference letter from applicants’ university professors is mandatory.
- A motivation letter is also required.
Application Procedure For Administrative Student Internship
The application process for the CERN Student Internship Program 2022 is entirely online. All of the above details are to complete before August 1, 2022. For more information and details regarding the program, see the link below: