Latest Pak Army PMA 150 Long Course Jobs 2022
Latest Pak Army PMA 150 Long Course Jobs 2022. Applications for joining Pakistan Army PMA 150 LC are finally open 2022. The long-awaited candidates are waiting to apply for the post of Commissioned Officer 2022 in the Pakistan Army through 150 PMA long courses are over.
However, The Pakistan Army invites applications from Pakistani citizens belonging to any part of the country. If a candidate has a passion for serving the motherland by joining the Pakistan Army, this is your opportunity. Moreover, The PMA long course is 150 two years. During this period, the candidates trained at Pakistan’s most famous military academy called, Kakul. Join free courses online.
Moreover, Candidates will pass out as second lieutenants after two years of training in PMA. We encourage all male candidates to apply online for this opportunity and get the chance to serve in Pakistan’s most prestigious organization.
For more information on joining the Pakistan Army via 150 PMA LC, check out the details below and apply accordingly.
Updating all educational opportunities and jobs alert, click here
Also, join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts
Short Description About Pak Army PMA 150 Long Course Jobs
Hiring Organization Pakistan Army
Education Required Intermediate
Click here for all latest scholarships for Matric To Ph.D. students
Also, If you are interested to study abroad click here to check all international scholarships
Eligible Criteria For Pak Army PMA 150 Long Course Jobs
To join the 150 LC as a commissioned officer in the Pakistan Army, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be Pakistani citizens.
- Only male candidates are eligible to apply.
- Martial status: Unmarried.
- Age Required: 17-23 years.
- Qualification Required: Intermediate, Graduation 2/4 years.
- The height required: is 5.4 inches.
- However, Candidates must obtain First Division to apply.
- Candidates must be medically fit to apply.
- At least 60% marks in FA / FSc and equivalent.
Ineligibility Criteria For Pak Army PMA 150 Long Course
- Rejected twice by ISSB.
- The candidate was screened twice through ISSB.
- Attend ISSB Teste within 120 days of the last submission to ISSB.
- Who fired, removed, or removed from any government service, including the armed forces?
- However, Convicted in court for any heinous crime (to be found out by the competent military authority).
- A candidate who is permanently UNFIT through AMB is not eligible.
- Moreover, Medically Ineligible Candidate due to Hepatitis B and C is not eligible.
- The candidate who withdrew from any Armed Forces College or Institution on disciplinary grounds is not eligible.
- Who withdrew, dismissed, resigned, or bought commissions from any Armed Forces Officers Academy or Armed Forces Training Institute on any grounds.
Registration Schedule For Pak Army PMA 150 Long Course Job
The first step is to register yourself. Registration can be done in 2 ways, either online or physically, by visiting AS&RC. Once your registration is confirm, you provide a test date.
Initial Test requirement
Preliminary exams include non-verbal, oral, and general knowledge.
Physical Test Process
The physical test includes a 1.6 km run in 8 minutes and more physical exercises.
Initial Medical Process
A medical examination to determine if candidates are fit for the Army. Candidates will now go through another test after going through the preliminary stages.
The duration of this test is five days, where the candidates undergo physical and mental tests.
Final Medical Process
However, Finally After ISSB, candidates will undergo a final medical check-up.
How TO Apply For Pak Army PMA 150 Long Course Jobs
- The Candidate Can Apply Online.
- However, The application process is easy; You need to fill out the biodata form and submit the application.
- Registration Dates are from 11 April 2022 to 15 May 2022.
- Preliminary Tests from 18 May 2022 to 23 July 2022.
3 thoughts on “Latest Pak Army PMA 150 Long Course Jobs 2022”
Comments are closed.