The Latest Pak Navy Short Service Commission jobs 2021 announce. The Pakistan Navy announced the incorporation through the Short Service Commission 2021-B. Therefore, candidates pursuing BS / BE, MS, and Ph.D. So can apply for degrees in the Pakistan Navy’s Short Service Commission for Lieutenant CDR. Applications can be submitted till June 12, 2021. Candidates can register by visiting the official website of the Pakistan Navy.
However, An entry test will take. Also, Entry test dates will communicate to the registered candidates via SMS through the respective PNRs and SCs. After which, the COVID-19 epidemic situation will improve.
Also Join for GD pilot jobs.
- Gender: Male / Female citizens of Pakistan.
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches for men and 5 feet for women.
- Eligibility: As mentioned, with at least 70% marks or equivalent GPA or above.
- Qualification: BS / BE, MS, and Ph.D
The Application process begins with the publication of an advertisement in the newspapers. The steps are as follows:
- Online registration (Apply online).
- Fill out the complete online registration form.
- You can login or download your roll no slip through CNIC number.
- After that download the roll no slips for test.
- You will wait for the result after test.
There are the following selection process after test;
Interview of eligible candidates for initial medical examination and entrance test
In addition, the ISSB test
Medical examination at PN Hospital / CMHS
Last choice on merit in NHQ.
Applications that are sent directly to the Recruitment Directorate Naval Headquarters will not be entertain.
Candidates registered online must bring certified photocopies of their documents. So Along with the post-order registered in the registration slip (in favor of director recruitment) on the day of the registration test.
Suppose a candidate has dismissed the charge of discipline/incompetence / physical disability or was convicted by a civil court. So he is ineligible to join the service.
Subscribe News Alert
The Commission is presented in the following branches:
- Operations Branch Marines and SSG
- Marine Engineering Branch
- Weapons Engineering Branch Law Branch
- IT Branch
- Supply Branch
- Special Branch Arms Engineering
- Construction Branch
- Special Branch
- Medical Branch Specialists
- Medical Branch GDMOs
- Special Branch Psychologist
- Special Branch Marine Engineering
- Education Branch
Therefore, Join Pak Navy Short Service Commission jobs 2021. So above all information hope that useful for you, if have any issue or confusion can contact us.