Latest Pakistan Army As Medical Cadet Jobs 2022. Join Pakistan Army AMC 2022 Registration for Army Administration Medical Colleges through 47th MBBS / 25th BDS Course. Applications made by Pakistan Army to join all Army Medical Colleges Rawalpindi and Army Medical Medical Colleges (Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Quetta, Bahawalpur, and Kharian) as M. Cadets. Only male candidates are eligible to apply for this Army job. For all the applicants looking for a government job in the army, get a good night’s sleep and get a job here. Now, I will let you know more details below.
For all latest scholarships for Matric To Ph.D. students students can apply online . If you are interested to study abroad to check all international scholarships and also Apply online . Also, Updating all educational opportunities and jobs alert. join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts.
Short Description Pakistan Army As Medical Cadet Jobs
Hiring Organization Pak Army
Skills Required Medical
Education Required Intermediate
Last Date to Apply Jul 15, 2022
whatsapp Free Join and gets alert for all educational news and jobs
Eligibility Criteria For Pakistan Army As Medical Cadet Jobs
- Gender Only men are eligible to apply.
- Age limit The age limit should be 17-21.
- Marital Status Unmarried men are eligible to apply.
- Nationality The citizens of Pakistan and the people of Azad Jammu, Kashmir, and Gilgit-Baltistan are welcome to apply.
- Height: Applicant’s size should be 5’– 4 “(162.5 cm).
- Weight: Weight should be per the body mass index.
- Applicants must have an FS.c (Pre-Medical) with at least 70% marks or an “A” level pass in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry and a minimum C grade.
- Candidates with a score of 65% belonging to Sindh, Balochistan, and Northern Areas are responsible for applying. Those who have completed O&A level studies present a certificate of equality from the Inter-Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Ministry. Education, Islamabad, and attach it to the application form.
How to Apply For Pakistan Army As Medical Cadet Jobs
- Candidates must register on the official website and at the nearest recruitment and army polling stations.
- Registration lines are open from June 08 to July 15, 2022.
- Candidates provide information about the date and time of the test on the Internet from their official site, for which applicants must have an e-mail account.
- The initial/written IQ test hold from 19 to July 27, 2022.
- Candidates should mention the names of the colleges for which they want to apply and, when registering on the Internet, should specify the college choice.
- Written exams are on subjects such as English, biology, physics, and chemistry.
- Candidates declared successful in the written test will undergo physical/medical tests in AS & RCs.
- In the case of the ” O&A ” level, must submit documents required to bring two certified photocopies of the Matriculation Certificate and Certificate of Equality.
- Two certified copies of CNIC / B-form issued by NADRA.
- Two passport-size certified photographs.
- A detailed copy of the FSC Part 02 mark sheet and a copy of the FSC Part 01 mark sheet and Hope Certificate requires for those candidates who will get 70% marks.