Latest PHEC International Postdoc Scholarship 2022
Latest PHEC International Postdoc Scholarship 2022 announced. Punjab Higher Education Commission announces Postdoc scholarships for top-ranked international universities. Moreover, Faculty members of public sector colleges/universities chartered by the Govt of Punjab may apply for 8-10 months of International Postdoc Scholarships. In addition, Preference will be given to emerging science, technology, and innovation fields that are applied, relevant to industry, and impact society. Applications submit latest by February 17, 2022.
Check out more Scholarships in turkey for Bachelor, master, and Ph.D.? Program for the Academic year 2022-2023? Also, This scholarship has no application fee. Check the details here for 5000+ Scholarships for study in Turkey- Apply online now.
Also, If you are interested in studying in the United States Of America, check the detail here 1000 scholarships for HEC US-Pakistan Scholarship
Overview Of PHEC International Scholarship
Category Merit base
Updating all educational opportunities and jobs alert, click here
join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts.
Benefits Of Punjab HEC International Scholarship
PHEC will provide the following benefits Under this Scholarship as per PHEC rules
- Bench Fee
- settlement allowance
- Return airfare
Eligibility Criteria for PHEC Postdoc Scholarship
- Hold a Ph.D. degree from a Higher education commission-recognized university.
- The applicant has a maximum of 45 years of age on the closing date of applying for this application.
- Be a regular (BPS or TTS) faculty member of a public sector university or college.
- Have a placement in a university list in the top 200 QS world university general ranking and top 50 in the QS subject-wise ranking.
- Submit a written research proposal relevant to the academic field, industry/ society, and country’s needs.
- The candidate availing of any other scholarship are
- The Applicants are not qualified who are not full-time regular faculty in public sector colleges/universities.
- Applicants who have availed any postdoctoral scholarship in the last five (05) years
Terms And Conditions for HEC international Scholarship
The latest PHEC International Postdoc Scholarship terms and conditions are the following:
- A scholar will not change the research study course as fixed in the award letter.
- An applicant not achieving any other scholarship during this specified scholarship period.
- A change of university or institute during the Period Of study will not be admissible.
- The applicant who received a scholarship would obtain leave and NOC from the parent institution to join the foreign institution for Postdoctoral research full-time.
- However, This scholarship grants the specified Period proposed on the acceptance letter (minimum of eight months but not beyond ten months).
- A scholar can stay outside of the country of study or research for a maximum of 4 weeks (28 days) for research purposes or due to any other emergency subject to prior approval from PHEC. The stipend deducts for a period beyond the allowed limit.
- The scholar must proceed abroad within six months after issuing the final award letter, failing to cancel their award. The scholar’s responsibility is to obtain a visa and complete the necessary documentation with PHEC within time.
- Also, The postdoctoral scholarship application will process based on information/data provided by the applicants. In case of any error and omission, Punjab HEC reserves the right to reject the applicant at any stage.
- Moreover, A Scholarship awardee shall sign an agreement with the Punjab Higher Education Commission (PHEC) on non-judicial documents to the effect that if the awardee fails to complete their Postdoc studies. They will refund the PHEC the total amount spent on their Postdoc studies by the Punjab Higher Education Commission.
- An Applicant personal guarantee of a person of means on E-Stamp paper to the effect of making sure the recovery in case of default would need to furnish.
- However, The applicant who received a scholarship is required to execute a bond with the PHEC to serve his parent department for two years after completing postdoc research.
- Every document, for example, Deed of Agreement, Guarantee to PHEC. Surety Bond must be notarized appropriately, which means the paper must register by the Notary Public maintained by him as a notary register.
How to apply for Punjab HEC Postdoc Scholarship
- The Applicants Apply online at the PHEC official website.
- The complete application package includes the following:
- A Cover Letter
- A printed copy of the online application
- An Acceptance letter The letter should mention the duration, starting date, and the Bench fee.
- NOC from the relevant government department or university authorities
- Appointment or regularization letter as a TTS/BPS faculty in public sector college / university
- Copies of educational transcripts and degrees /Ph.D. in chronological order
- Candidate CV or Resume
- Foreign Supervisor CV or Resume
- Photocopy of applicant CNIC
- Photocopy of applicant passport
Note: The application must complete in all respect must reach at Punjab Higher Education Commission, 10th Floor, Arfa Software Technology Park, 346-B, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, on or before February 17, 2022, through registered post. The application submitted by hand will not be accepted.
For Complete Details, Visit the official website of PHEC given below
HEC International Post-Doctoral Scholarships Program click here.
3 thoughts on “Latest PHEC International Postdoc Scholarship 2022”
Comments are closed.