Latest Rodhes Scholarship Of Oxford University For Pakistani Students
Latest Rodhes Scholarship Of Oxford University For Pakistani Students. Rodhes Scholarship 2022 is available for Pakistani students. The program designs to provide scholarships to Pakistani students. It is one of the oldest programs providing facilities for Pakistani students to pursue higher studies at Oxford University, UK. Hundreds of Pakistani students have already completed their education based on Rodhes Scholarship 2022. It is an excellent opportunity for new candidates to apply for scholarships for the academic year 2022-23.
Pakistani students who want an essential and adventurous career should apply for and get admission for Rodhes Scholarship.
For all latest scholarships for Matric To Ph.D. students students can apply online . If you are interested to study abroad to check all international scholarships and also Apply online . Also, Updating all educational opportunities and jobs alert. join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts.
Short Description About Rodhes Scholarship
No scholarships Not specified
Host country The United Kingdom
Host institute Oxford University
Level of study Scholarships is available for postgraduate study programs
whatsapp Free Join and gets alert for all educational news and jobs
Rodhes Scholarship Stipend
- Full application fee
- A stipend of £13,681 per annum
- A ticket from home country to UK and return after the course completion.
- Health coverage
- Full college fee
Which Courses Offers By Rodhes Scholarship
The following are the areas under which scholarships provide in Oxford.
- Medical sciences department.
- Social sciences department.
- Humanities department.
- Mathematical, physical, and life sciences department.
Eligibility Criteria For Rodhes Scholarship
- Students must be citizens of Pakistan with a passport.
- GPA 3.7 and above
- It must be a personal statement.
- Pakistani students may have done a suitable 4-year undergraduate course in the last ten years.
- The student should not be more than 25 years of age.
- Copy of CNIC issued by NADRA or Passport issued by Government of Pakistan.
- Transcripts issued by the university
- Matriculation result sheet.
- Higher secondary result sheet.
- English language skills TOEFEL (7-7.5), IELTS (100-110), C1 (185-191), C skills (185-191).
- Color image from head to shoulder.
- However, The curriculum describes all kinds of academic achievements, sports, music, prizes, political activity, employment and leadership positions, volunteer work, scholarships, and community work done by Pakistani students.
- A personal statement explains and answers the question, “Who are you?” It should be more than 1000 words referring to the interests of all Pakistani students and telling their stories. A personal statement is crucial because it explains how the student has used his time productively and how it can benefit the university and the world.
- Moreover, Three reference letters cited from those who taught the candidates as such people can testify and comment on their academic abilities. Also, they can give a clear idea of the student’s role and participation in extracurricular activities.
- Pakistani students applying for M.Phil are required to submit research proposals.
How To Apply For Rodhes Scholarship
- Pakistani students can apply Online after June 1, when the applications will be open.
- Students will need to submit all of the above-required documents.
- Students must adhere to all guidelines as any misinterpretation could lead to disqualification and an application fee of 75 euros.
- However, Selected students will be informed and asked to come to Islamabad for a scheduled interview in November. The Roads Trust will cover travel expenses.
- All Pakistani students will be informed of the results by mail.