Latest Scholarship For Free Study In Italy For Pakistani Students. The application is now open for Italy Scholarship 2022. The Italian government is offering scholarships for international students. However, The Italian government will bear all the expenses of the scholars.
All students seeking fully funded scholarships in European countries should go through this post. The Italian government has announced scholarship opportunities for the 2022-23 academic session. However, students from all regions are eligible to apply for these Italian scholarships. Scholarships are available in Italy to pursue undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
The scholarship is sponsored entirely by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI). The organization aims to promote international cooperation in scientific, cultural, and technological fields. Extensive fields and majors are available in Italian government scholarships. Candidates can choose from different areas.
MAECI offers scholarships to international students each year. There are 30 private universities and 72 public universities in Italy, offering 339 courses. Students who desire to study in Europe but cannot afford it are highly encouraged to apply for this scholarship program.
See the details below and apply for more information on Italy Scholarship 2022.
Short Description Scholarship For Study In Italy
Eligible Students International Students
Eligible Countries All International Countries
Institute Italian Universities
Degree Available Masters and PhD
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Application Deadline 9th June 2022
whatsapp Free Join and gets alert for all educational news and jobs
For all latest scholarships for Matric To Ph.D. students students can apply online . If you are interested to study abroad to check all international scholarships and also Apply online . Also, Updating all educational opportunities and jobs alert. join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts.
Fields Offers For Scholarship For Free Study In Italy
- Architecture Field
- Design Field
- Economics and Management Field
- Engineering Field
- Advanced Technologies Field
All of the above Fields courses are taught in English.
Scholarship Financial Benefits
- The Italian government fully funds the Scholarships and Provides the following financial benefits to the scholars:
- Selected applicants are exempt from tuition fees, and each university’s policy is subject to enrollment fees.
- Monthly stipend of 900,00 €
- Health insurance
- Accident insurance
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship For Study In Italy
- To apply for the Italian Scholarship 2022 for international students, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students must obtain their undergraduate degree.
- However, Students must submit a certificate of English proficiency. (Students can get a certificate from their home institution.)
- For courses taught in Italian, students must submit an Italian language certification.
- Applicants have Maximum age of 28 years for master’s programs.
- Maximum 30 year age program for PhD
How to Apply For Scholarship For Study In Italy
- The Italian Government Scholarship is online So Applicant Can Apply Online.
- The Last Date For Italian Government Fully Funded Scholarship 9th June 2022.