The latest UOS MA MSc Mphil and P.hD Admission open in 2021. University of Sargodha (UOS) Private and Regular MA, MSc, Mcom M.Phil, and Ph.D. Admission Schedule 2021 has been announced by the Regulatory Body for annual and semester examinations. Therefore, these admissions may appear for private and revolving students in Comprehensive, Part I, II, or Semester. So, interested private and regular students are advised to apply online for MA MSC M Phil and Ph.D. Submit before admission and deadline.
However, University Sargodha announces an admission schedule for private and regular students. So check out the UOS regular and private admission schedule for a broader view. You can find all the information related to downloading the application, application deadline, application online, admission guide, roll number Slip, conducting exams, the application process, also, eligibility criteria, fee structure and more. All Universities’ eligibility criteria are almost the same for getting admission in degree programs.
Latest UOS Admissions open in Subjects !
Private and regular candidates of Sargodha University can submit their MA, MSc, Mcom, M.Phil, and Ph.D. Application forms for all the subjects following,
- Pakistan Studies
- Political Sciecne
- Islamic Studies
- International Relations
- MSc Mathematics
Regular Appear Only:
- Physical Education
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Social Science
- Animal Sciece
- Food Sciecne
- Management Sciences
- Communication & Mass media
- Soil Sciences
MA MSc Mcom, Mphil and P.hD Admission requirements or criteria?
All interested candidates can read the related subjects or degree eligibility criteria and requirements. Already registered candidates no need to again any registration, but only regular candidates will do must be processed for registration. The given below criteria almost apply to all HEC recognized Universities.
eligibility Criteria for all degree programs
MA/MSc Private: Only a bachelor’s degree (14th-year education) pass in any discipline. If anyone passes a bachelor’s degree in the annual examination 2020 and the result declares in 2021, So they will appear in only part-I admission. In addition, if anyone candidates can appear in the composite. So must have a two-year gap after complete the bachelor’s degree.
MSc (Hons) or Mphil/MS: BSc (Hons) or BS 4 Years or MSc two years or equivalent 16th Years of Education in the relevant field or relevant subjects. For example, if you want to get admission MS/Mphil or MSc (Hons) in computer science so you must have 1st or minimum second division or CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 in computer science, 16th years education from any HEC recognized University. Mphil/MS admission entry test will be conduct from the Univerity or HEC and must be taken 50% marks.
P.h.D criteria: MPhil in the relevant subject (18-yers of education) or equivalent degree with CGPA 3.00 out 4.00 and Departmental Test (at least 70% marks).
Mcom and MBA: At least second division (50% marks) in commerce subject or BCom 14th Years education for Mcom admission. Minimum 50% marks in Bachelor 14th year education in business-relevant or BBA degree from any HEC recognized University.
BS (Hons) any subject: At least 45% marks in Intermediate or equivalent in the relevant subject.
There are some following examples of admission in specific subjects in a different discipline.
How to Apply online for admission 2021?
- Follow the link given below to apply online on official website for University Sargodha.
- Each candidate must complete fill step by step the form.
- After filling the form submit and also, download the fee challan.
- Submit your fee challan in HBL branch and update on your application, then submit finally.
- Download the form after the final submission and send it on given address.
- All key fields are filled out and verified by a reliable person.
- Mention clearly or select on the admission form which exam you have to appear for? During apply online, First, second or annual or semester.
- All documents that are required and also, attached to the instructions on the admission form.
- Really explain the results of your Bachelor and Inter exams.
- Moreover, you will need to attach a copy of your fee challan form with glue.
- Send it to the address provided on the downloaded form.
- Forms must reach before the last date.
Schedule and apply online
MA/MSc Fresh & Reappear admission: Apply online for MA MSc as fresh candidates or fail as a whole or compartment in any subjects in previous University exams. Last date for admission 30th August 2021. The last date is Extended till 6th Sep 2021.
The new admission last date 12th January 2022.
MSc, MPhil/MS & P.h.D admission: Get admission in these higher degree programs, so you can apply online and submit an admission form. last date to Apply online or registration September, 07 2021 and first merit list at September, 13, 2021. Date extended till September 21, 2021. Moreover, classes start from Sep, 16, 2021 and admission test will conduct at 8th September 2021. MA/MSc Exams will conduct in Sep-oct 2021. Also, all dates of exams , merit list etc extended read on the given below new schedule.
Admission through our institute: All the private and also, regular students can contact or apply online to getting admission through our institute. We are fully co-operating in fees, classes and regarding the study, etc.
Documents required for UOS admission 2021?
- All previous educational certificate DMC or degree likewise matric, inter, Bachelor and master etc.
- Attested CNIC copy personal and Father or Gardian.
- Originally fee challan department copy or anyone.
- NOC/migration certificate. (if any other provinces)
- Passport size blue back ground photo. (one attested)
- Although, Part-I marksheet or DMC for appearing to part-II.
- In addition, Reappear candidates must be attach failure card, printed from online. (Download DMC here)
Therefore, all the above information or article usefully for all relevant candidates, so if have any issue or confusion can feel free to contact us. We glad to help you regarding about education or admission etc.