The LLB Graduates See-Law equivalence special exams conduct 2021. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) is conducting a special equivalence test for graduates (SE-Law 2021) for foreign universities as directed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court. Therefore, graduates for foreign universities/institutions recognized by HEC / PBC must pass a special balance test before appearing in the Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW-GAT). In addition, you must apply to the Bar Council for registration as a lawyer. LAW GAT Test.
Online applications are inviting from the required law graduates who have obtained their law degrees from HEC / PBC-recognized foreign universities/institutions. In addition, individuals with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a foreign university/institution. Its recognized by HEC / PBC is eligible to apply.
The LLB Graduates See-Law equivalence exams will be held temporarily on 04 July 2021.
Syllabus for LLB See-Law equivalence exams 2021
There are the following subjects for the test/exams syllabus 2021 as under;
- Constitution of Pakistan
- Law of Evidence
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Specific Relief Act
- Criminal Procedure
The test will be based on multiple-choice questions (MCQs). This exam will held temporarily on 04 July 2021. So, exchanged any changes to the test were via www.hec.gov.pk.
Earn money online
However, applicants who register through the HEC online registration process will download their roll number slip from the HEC web. Also, register one week before the test date. Will send to the email address. Email / SMS will send to register applicants for the test’s date, time, and location.
Therefore, the Candidates have to provide a valid email / mobile number while filling up the online application form. On the examination day, the roll number slip and original CNIC print will be required at the examination center.
Examination centers Details for LLB Test 2021
- The test will be conducted in the federal and provincial capitals.
- Applicants can take the center test from the list available in the application form.
- Once selected, the test center will not change.
How to Apply for HEC LLB SEE Law Test 2021?
- To register online, please visit the following link or here.
- If there is any problem during online registration, please visit the online help hec.gov.pk. Also, visit the HEC Secretariat or contact the HEC Regional Centers for guidance.
- Only applications submitted online for the SEE-Law test will consider.
- The test fee of Rs.5000 / – is to be deposited in the account number 01127900567403, online / ATM.
- Applicants have to submit the original fee deposit slip by courier at or before the last date of registration in waist number 13-139, 2nd floor, HRD Building, HEC, H8 Islamabad. “
- Please mention your CNIC number on the back of the deposit slip.
- The test fee is non-refundable and also non-transferable.
- The last date for online registration is June 25, 2021.
Requirements/Conditions for LLB Test 2021
- A score of 50% is require to qualify for the Special Equality Test.
- Applicants must meet other standards, following the Pakistan Bar Council’s rules and also regulations.
- Applicants will have a maximum of three chances to clear the application.
- In addition, The HEC will conduct the exam twice a year, the first in February and August-August. Test preparation online free.