Matric Inter level benevolent fund scholarship 2022
Matric Inter level benevolent fund scholarship 2022. Moreover, Benevolent Fund KPK announces merit scholarships for KP government children. employees. in addition, Scholarship grants to students from Matric to Post Graduation. Two hundred merit-based scholarship grants. Also, Students who have passed SSC, Inter, Bachelor, MA and MSc examinations 2021 with first division can apply for the scholarship.
KP Benevolent fund Merit Scholarship Form Downloaded from Official Website. In addition, The application form is latest submit by February 28, 2022. Incomplete forms will not be accept.
If you are interested in checking out all latest scholarships, click here.
Review of Matric Inter Benevolent Fund Scholarship
Category Based on merit
Fields All fields
Level SSC, Inter, Bachelor, Master
Last date 28-02-2022
Updating all educational opportunities and jobs alert, click here
join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts
Merit Scholarship Worth
- Fifty scholarship grants at SSC level and the value of the scholarship is 16000/-
- Fifty scholarship grants at the intermediate level, and the value of the scholarship is 32000/-.
- However, Fifty scholarship grants at Bachelor level, and the value of the scholarship is 40000/-
- Fifty Scholarship Grants at Masters level, and the value of the Scholarship is 48000/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Matric Inter Benevolent Fund Scholarship
- Children of serving provincial government employees (participants in regular Benevolent Fund) who are not less than 1st Division in SSC, Inter, Bachelor, MA / MSc examinations to held in 2020, are eligible for Merit Scholarship.
- They should fill in the details in capital letters and provide all the required information.
How to apply for Government Benevolent Fund Merit Scholarship
- Candidates can download the Benevolent Fund Merit Scholarship Application Form from the official website.
- Scholarship application forms should be verified by the head of the institution and submitted by the head of the department concerned.
- Merit Scholarship Grantee is not eligible for other scholarships.
- The last date to apply for this Merit Scholarship is 28-02-2022.
2 thoughts on “Matric Inter level benevolent fund scholarship 2022”
Comments are closed.