Matric to MS level BEEF 8000 scholarships 2021 announced. Balochistan Education Endowment Fund BEF has announced 8000+ scholarships for students enrolled in Matric, DAE, Inter, BS, MBBS, MA MSc, and MS classes. BEF is offering scholarships in several categories, including Provincial Open Merit Scholarship (POMS) / District Open Merit Scholarship (DOMS) and Institutional Open Merit Scholarship (IOMS). Special quota open merit scholarships are also available. The deadline to apply for the BEEF Scholarship is December 31, 2021.
For all of the above categories, a student must have scored at least 60 marks or at least 3.0 out of a 4.0 CGPA. Students applying for the Special Quota Scholarship for Extremely Weak People must have a minimum of 45 marks or 2.5 out of 4.0 CGPA. To be eligible for BEF Scholarships, students must ensure at least 75% attendance.
Also, apply for internships in 2021.
Matric to MS level BEEF Eligibility Criteria
- At least 60% marks in final exams or 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA.
- Special quota scholarships for fragile individual students require a minimum of 45% marks or a 2.5 GPA of 4.0.
- Those who have improved in number/division, failed in the subject, and passed with grace marks are not eligible to apply for BEEF Scholarship.
- Those who are receiving other scholarships are also not eligible to apply.
For the convenience of students, BEEF has developed a single form for all categories. However, students are advised to carefully read the instructions on the back of the form and fill them out accordingly. Also, it will not accept Incomplete forms. If providing fake documents, the stipend will be stopped and can take legal action. Get alert to every news update and educational opportunity.
How to Apply for BEEF 8000 Scholarships 2021
Scholarships for categories A and B (DOMS and IOMS) will only be accepted by post from the organization’s head. Application forms with instructions are provided to the Heads / Focal Persons of the Institutions. Scholarship forms are also available on the BEEF website. You can download the form here.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the scholarship application form.
- Copy of DMC / Semester / Class Result Certified CNIC / B Form of Head of Institute or Focal Person.
- The copy of Student Smart Card Copy of Father / Guardian CNIC.
- Copy of Local Domicile If applicable Disability Certificate. Computerized copy of Children’s Pay Slip BS-16 Employees
- Documents required for relevant categories (Father’s Death Certificate for Orphans, Certificate of Religion for Minorities, etc.)
- You can apply before the last date 31 December 2021.