National MDCAT New Syllabus and Charges 2021 announce. So PMC has announced the syllabus of the National MDCAT 2021. In addition, 10 marks have been added for the logical reasoning section. The percentage of articles has also changed. The test includes more questions for physics. PMC has also announced the schedule of the National MDCAT 2021. The deadline to apply for the National MDCAT 2021 is July 15, 2021. The VPPMC has announced that the Board of Education has finalized the National MDCAT 2021 syllabus. So its Syllabus approved by the Council.
However, the National MDCAT 2021 syllabus has announce, and you can download the syllabus from the link below. The curriculum has been prepared to keep in view the curriculum of all the provinces. It is also important to mention here that 6000 A ‘level students attended MDCAT 2020 last year. The number of FSC students was 120,000. However, this year, consideration has also been given to finalizing the A-level curriculum for the National MDCAT 2021 curriculum.
Also check more updates
MDCAT registration date once again open for late fee candidates from 17th August to 21th August 2021. So interesting candidates can apply.
PMC New Charges for National MDCAT 2021
Pakistan Medical Commission PMC has announced registration for National Medical and Dental Colleges Admission MDCAT 2021. The fee for MDCAT 2021 is PKR: 6000 / – More than 1,26,000 students attends MDCAT 2020. Also, the same number of students are expecting this year. As a result, PMC will be able to collect more than Rs. 75 crore from students.
MDCAT 2020 fee was PKR: 1500 / – How many students in Pakistan can afford such high fees to appear for exams? First, this is an act of injustice and barbarism because even private testing agencies do not charge such high fees for their tests. Second, it is an entrance exam for the medical profession. So many students from low-income families dream of becoming doctors to serve humanity.
PMC fees include:
- Exam fees
- Online tutorial
- A practice test
- Discuss results to applied colleges
- Also, Receipt of PKR: 6000 / – for entrance examination only by any public sector organization cannot declare permissible. The PMC may argue that this is a computer-based test, and they are also offering fun tests. But UET Lahore is offering the same services only in PKR: 1300 / – Since every student has to attend MDCAT for admission in public and private medical colleges, pay PKR. This is a must-have for any Affiliate promoting any program. Up to 6000 / – PMC. Therefore, the intention is to make maximum profit, which can only give the status of utter cruelty and barbarism.
PMC National MDCAT Syllabus 2021
The syllabus has been uploaded to the PMC website. Download the National MDCAT syllabus on PMS website online.
Therefore, It is also pertinent to mention here that a section has been included in the test, which is a logical argument. The Logical Reasoning section is includes to assess students in common sense, reasoning, and mathematics. The National MDCAT 2021 will cover the following areas:
- Logical reasoning
Difficult level of MCQ
- Difficulty: 20%
- Easy: 20%
- Moderate: 60%
National MDCAT Pattern 2021
- MCQ Total # 210
- Format: Computer-based MCQ
- Duration of MDCAT: 3.5 hours
- Minimum pass number: 65 and also, No negative mark
Subjects Percentage Number of Marks
Biology 32 68
Chemistry 26.5 56
Physics 26.5 56
English 10 20
Logical Reasoning 5 10