New BS and MS HEC DARUSSALAM Scholarship 2022
New BS and MS HEC DARUSSALAM Scholarship 2022. HEC announces Brunei Darussalam Scholarships for Bachelors and Masters Studies in Brunei Darussalam Higher Universities. Moreover, Applications can be submitted online through the official site on the HEC web portal. Also, The HEC will nominate selected eligible students, and the top five merit applications completed in all aspects submitted to the Brunei Embassy.
In addition, Scholarships will be offered for the study of Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees at the University of Brunei Darussalam, the College of Governors Yogama Seri Begawan, the University of Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA), the University Teknologi Brunei, the Politeknik Brunei. The academic year will begin on August 2022 (depends on the COVID situation).
BS and MS HEC DARUSSALAM Scholarship Overview
Level Bachelor, Masters
Fields All Fields
Category Merit Based
Area All Pakistan
Last date 09-02-2022
Updating all educational opportunities and jobs alert, click here
join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts
DARUSSALAM Scholarship Financial Benefits
New BS and MS HEC DARUSSALAM Scholarship 2022. Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2022 will cover the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Exam and registration costs
- An allowance of BND $150 will cover the monthly meal expenses.
- Brunei Darussalam offers a monthly stipend of BND $600.
- The Economy class air ticket to Brunei from the scholarship recipient’s home country or domicile before the start of the course and until the completion of the course
- Benefit provides comprehensive insurance for the entire duration of the scholarship.
- Monthly personal allowance of BND $ 500.00
Eligibility Criteria for HEC DARUSSALAM Scholarship
- Pakistani or AJK citizen
- 18 to 25 years old for undergraduate education
- Moreover, Maximum age for masters education is 35 years
- HSSC or Intermediate or equivalent for application for 04 year Bachelor program.
- However, Sixteen years of education or (04 years) Bachelor / equivalent degree for application
- The applicant must provide a health certificate with their application (check donor requirement)
- IELTS / TOEFL scores are required, where applicable (check university / donor requirement)
How to Apply for HEC DARUSSALAM Scholarship
For Online Apply
For online apply the applicant follow the given below procedure.
- Applicants apply Online for the scholarship at the HEC website.
- After registering and filling out your profile, please select “Overseas Learning Opportunities” under the “Announcement” menu in the left panel of the online portal.
- Also, Submit the HEC application form online and save a soft copy of the form.
For Submit by hand or Apply Offline
The Brunie Government’s scholarship application form can be downloaded and filled on paper.
- Click here for Download the application form and fill out the Brunei application form.
- After completing the Brunei application form, the applicant must scan and email the completed form and scan all the documents (all the documents mentioned) and send it to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Deadline to apply for HEC Brunei Darussalam Scholarship is 9-2-2022.
- click here to visit the HEC Brunei Darussalam Scholarship official Site.