The New BS MS and PhD Government scholarship 2022 announced. HEC Moroccan Government BS, MS, and Ph.D. Scholarship 2022 is now available for permanent resident candidates of Pakistan. Students from Pakistan are looking for HEC Morocco Government BS, MS, and Ph.D. Scholarship 2022 to go after your studies in the field of undergraduate and Master’s degrees and Ph.D. With fully funded scholarships. Also, all Pakistani students who want to chase a bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, or Ph.D. are now Invited to apply.
Moreover, the HEC Moroccan Government Scholarships will now be open to Pakistani students who wish to pursue their studies at a Moroccan university during 2022/23. Every Pakistani student is encouraged to apply for this scholarship program. However, the only thing is that (AMCI) provides scholarships to students who cannot finance their studies due to financial limitations. So, students should take advantage of this great opportunity to build their professional careers. Moreover, For admission candidate need to Apply online before 20 September.
Eligibility Criteria new BS MS and Ph.D. Scholarship 2022
- The Applicant Should be citizens of Pakistan and permanent residents of Pakistan. Dual nationals are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Selected scholars will be available to start their academic studies at Moroccan universities by the start of the academic year (September/October 2023).
The Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Students have a minimum of 12 years of education (FSC/A-level) degree for the undergraduate program. However, the ages were between 19 to 23 years.
- At least the student has 16 years of education in the relevant fields of study for the Master’s program.
- Applicant must have at least 18 years of education in the relevant study area for admission to the Ph.D. program at the appropriate Moroccan university.
Language Requirements for Government Scholarship
The way of study is French, and only those students/Applicants who have displayed satisfactory results in the French language learning program will give the green light to travel to Morocco to further their scholarship/training. In French, the Moroccan public institution of higher education. No one will be allowed to receive a scholarship without demonstrating satisfactory proficiency in the French language. Also, those students/Applicants who do not have sufficient knowledge of the French language must enroll in a French language course in their country at an appropriate center designated for this purpose, such as the Alliance Françoise, the French Cultural Center, etc. Lingual, Arabic Literature, and Islamic Studies. Studies teach in Arabic, and applicants for these fields must have a certificate of fluency and proficiency in Arabic.
However, the candidate must not have any previously suspended/expelled from the Kingdom of Morocco due to criminal activities.
Successful applicants in a French language training program in their home country must have the following documents for the academic year in Moroccan 2022-23 before arriving in Morocco.
Long-term visa (student visa)
A health certificate confirms that they vaccinate against contagious and infectious diseases, especially tuberculosis.
Government scholarship 2022 Offered Programs
There is no restriction on courses offered by the Government of Morocco Scholarships 2023. Students can apply for any degree program that interests and disciplines and techniques provided by Moroccan universities. However, below is the following subject offered by the Moroccan government Scholarship 2022-23;
- Social Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- IT and Computer connected.
- Arts and Humanities
- All other
The following documents require for the HEC Morocco Government Scholarships application form:
- Research proposal
- All academic degrees and transcripts Certified copies
- Two passport-size photographs
- Three letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- Medical certificate
- English Language Proficiency Certificate.
- Preferably TOEFL or IELTS.
- NOC for the employer, however, In case of employment
- HEC Application Form On Copy in separate spiral binding.
Scholarship 2022 Benefits For Students
The HEC Morocco Scholarship 2022 also provides an opportunity to fund Pakistani students who cannot complete their research or whose financial situation is not stable. However, the benefits are as follows:
- Your total cost is less.
- Availability of free accommodation.
- Medical insurance coverage is available.
- Stipend transferred for month-to-month funds.
- Moreover, Free meals three times a day
How to Apply for the scholarship
- Obtain and fill out the AMCI application form for applying to HEC Moroccan Scholarship 2022. Moreover, you must know that Morocco’s AMCI scholarship 2022 application form in French is required. Candidates might fill out their particulars in English. English model of the French Utility Type.
- Apply online at the HEC website. After that, filling out your profile and registering, please select “Research Overseas Alternatives.” After submitting your utility, print one for the Applicant’s signature. HEC Online Utility Portal will end on September 20, 2022.
- All candidates should be aware that HEC does every nomination from Pakistan. Also, you can submit two copies of AMCI applications (French type) with required paperwork based on AMCI, in spiral binding, and one copy of HEC utility type with separate paperwork by September 20. New BS MS and PhD Government scholarship 2022.
Government Scholarship 2022 Deadline
The deadline to apply for the HEC Moroccan Scholarship 2022 is September 20, 2022. The candidate’s applications submitted after the deadline will not consider. Besides, candidates should submit their scholarship applications by the deadline.