New Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship In Germany 2022-2023. Great news for international students because DAAD Scholarships for Germany 2023 announce for 2023. DAAD aims to train people in developing countries who are intelligent, passionate, and hardworking. Students can pursue their Masters, M.Phil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. Degrees in the field of your choice. The DAAD Scholarship Program is the best scholarship program globally, for which every eligible student should apply.
However, DAAD aims to help students take sustainability courses that will ultimately benefit the world. Students will be coming from worldwide, creating a conducive environment for learning. DAAD is a fully-funded scholarship in Germany, including tuition fees, health insurance, accommodation, and travel allowances.
Moreover, Students willing to study in Germany should not miss out on DAAD Scholarships in Germany. This fully-funded scholarship in Germany for International Students 2022 offers a wide range of academic fields and large institutions. For more details on Scholarships 2022 for International Students in Germany, check out the information below and apply.
All latest scholarships for Matric To Ph.D. students
If you are interested to study abroad to check all international scholarships
Short Description About DAAD Scholarship In Germany
Host Country Germany
Degree Masters, MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
Type Fully funded
Category Scholarship in Germany
Fields Available For DAAD Scholarship In Germany
- Media Sciences.
- Geography and Geosciences.
- Natural Sciences.
- Urban Development.
- Health-related sciences.
- Environmental sciences.
- Social Sciences.
- Forestry Science.
- Agricultural sciences.
- Political Science.
- Business Administration.
- Education Sciences.
- Development-related sciences
Scholarship Benefits For DAAD Scholarship In Germany
- Monthly rent subsidy.
- Monthly allowance
- Accommodation allowance for family members.
- Educational expenses.
- The monthly stipend for a Ph.D. is 1,200 euros. Students and 861 Masters.
- Copies of Academic Records.
- Copies of official Transcripts.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- An updated resume / CV.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivational Letter.
- Employment letter.
Eligibility Criteria For DAAD Scholarship In Germany
- International applicants may apply.
- However, Applicants must have relevant prior education to be eligible for the scholarship program.
- Applicants must have two years of experience.
- The applicant must not live in Germany for more than 15 years.
- Pakistani citizens can apply for this scholarship.
How To Apply For DAAD Scholarship In Germany
- Firstly applicant is to download the application form from the DAAD Scholarship website. Fill out this form with your information.
- However, The next step is applicant download the Europas Specimen form to help you create a personalized CV with your handwritten signature.
- Make sure you also have a handwritten letter of encouragement that includes your work date and references.
- German universities may request a research proposal, which you send with your application.
- Make sure you also include a letter of recommendation from your previous university.
- Moreover, Make sure you attach a professional reference letter to your previous employer.
- It is optional to attach a guaranteed re-employment letter upon return to your home country after completing the course.
- There are English and German proficiency tests that a student can take. These include;
- If Students wants to learn English online.
- IELTS: Approval scores set by individual universities are determined by the course chosen.
- German language: This is an important test for students who choose to teach in German.
- TOEFL test is not accepted.
- Students interested in DAAD Scholarships should apply to the university for degree courses.