New Ministry Of Defense NASTP Jobs 2022. MOD stands for Ministry of Defense and is an agency of the Federal Government under the supervision and control of the Government of Pakistan. Several departments operate under this ministry. The ministry is responsible for managing and maintaining all the country’s defense systems and maintaining peace in each province and city. As a government agency, it offers government jobs.
Applicants for all these positions must have a Ph.D. Applying for such jobs requires a master’s / bachelor and 3-to 5 years of expertise in the relevant discipline. The age limit should be 28 to 45 years, and Pakistani domicile holders are welcome to apply. A total of 14 posts are vacant. Recruitment does follow the Civil Recruitment Law Policy. So, I will let you know more details below.
For all latest scholarships for Matric To Ph.D. students students can apply online here. If you are interested to study abroad to check all international scholarships and also Apply online here. Also, Updating all educational opportunities and jobs alert. join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts.
Short Description About Ministry Of Defense NASTP Jobs
Hiring Organization Ministry of Defense
Gender male female
Skills required Graduation, Master, Ph.D.
whatsapp Free Join here and gets alert for all educational news and jobs
Vacant Position for Ministry Of Defense NASTP Jobs
- Scientific Officer
- Software Engineer
- HPC Software Engineer
- UAS Operator
- Senior Scientific Officer
- HPC Cluster Manager
- Senior Software Engineer
- Scientific Officer / Senior Software Engineer
Eligibility criteria For Ministry Of Defense NASTP Jobs
- For Senior Scientific Officer post for Ph.D. and MS with five years of relevant experience, preferably in the research design and development of DSP systems.
- Post an industry veteran with five years of relevant experience in HPC, Data Center, and Cloud Operations and Management for HPC Cluster Manager.
- Ms. or BE prefers a Senior Software Engineer with three years of experience in system design and development.
- Scientific Officer is preferred for Senior Software Engineer Post MS and BE with three years experience in Redhot OpenStack.
- Scientific Officer Post MS or BE in Electronics and equivalent, preferably with three years experience in system design and development.
- MS or BE for Software Engineer in Computer Science or equivalent, preferably with three years of experience in system design and development.
- HPC Software Engineer Post MS or BE in Computer Science or equivalent, preferably with three years experience in system design and development.
- BE or Diploma for Technician Post Preferably with one year experience in Radar Systems.
- Trained UAS pilots require the UAS operator post, preferably with one year of flying experience and managing the human aerial system.
- The Candidate must have relevant Qualifications for the post.
- The Applicant must have relevant experience in the job.
- Males and females can apply for the job.
- The Age limit must be between 28 to 40 years.
- Five years of age relaxation gives to the Applicant.