New Ministry Of Religious Affairs Jobs 2022. The Hajj Directorate Peshawar has applied for vacancies to fill the government jobs allotted for the Hajj season (2022) on daily wages. Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary holders are welcome to apply for such posts with the relevant skills required. The age limit should be 18-28 years.
Appointments for the new Ministry of Religious Affairs jobs 2022 make temporarily, and those who have a domicile in Punjab are welcome to apply. So, tap to use and get an appointment before you lose the opportunity to be part of a federal government agency.
For all latest scholarships for Matric To Ph.D. students students can apply online . If you are interested to study abroad to check all international scholarships and also Apply online . Also, Updating all educational opportunities and jobs alert. join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts.
Short Description About Ministry Of Religious Affairs Jobs
Hiring Organization Ministry of Religious Affairs
Education Required Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle,
Gender Male, Female
Skills Required Computer Basics, Clerical
whatsapp Free Join and gets alert for all educational news and jobs
- Data Processing Assistant (BPS-16) Job
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14) Job
- Accounts Clerk (BPS-09) Job
- Vaccinator Male / Female (BPS-05) Job
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01) Job
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01) Job
Eligibility Criteria For Ministry Of Religious Affairs Jobs
- Assistant Bachelor’s degree requires for the post of Data Processing.
- The intermediate degree’s data entry operator also needs 40 words per minute typing speed.
- For the post of Accounts Clerk, a one-year relevant post-experience is also necessary for Intermediate Degree.
- A matriculation degree requires a typing speed of 30 words per minute for a vaccinator post.
- For the position of Deputy, the courier candidate must have a primary pass or have expertise in related fields.
- Candidate for the post of Sanitary Worker must have a primary pass or specialization in the relevant field.
How To Apply For Ministry Of Religious Affairs Jobs
- Interested candidates can apply for the interview in the Directorate of Hajj (Hajj Complex) Phase VII Hayatabad Peshawar with all the original documents.
- The interview took place on May 12, 2022.
- There is no TA / DA payment to applicants.
- Applications from late candidates will not be accepted.
- Official Website: Ministry Of Religious Affairs