New NADRA jobs for Punjab 2022. NADRA is an independent institution within the Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan, controlling government databases and statistically managing the national civilian registration database. However, it has many regional and local offices across the country and is one of the world’s largest biometric citizen databases. Moreover, it is without a doubt Pakistan’s most significant employer, employing thousands of people in a variety of disciplines.
Overview Of NADRA jobs 2022
Hiring organization National Database and regional authority (NADRA)
Education Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Masters
Checkout All latest Jobs
Vacant Positions For New NADRA Jobs
Important Test/Interview Dates
Positions Test Date Interview Date
Deputy Assistant Director 17-Jan-2022 18-Jan-2022
Junior Executive 18-Jan-2022 19-Jan-2022
Naib Qasid 19-Jan-2022 20-Jan-2022
Sanitary Worker 17-Jan-2022
Security Guard 20-Jan-2022
Requirements For New NADRA jobs 2022
- The Applicant must have relevant qualifications for each Post.
- Moreover, The Applicant must have relevant experience.
- However, Male and Female Can apply.
- The Applicant having one year of experience With NADRA or any other reputed organization will preference.
- In addition, Preference gives to retired Armed forces personnel for the security guard post.
- Mobile phones not allow for tests or interviews.
- Also, Candidates can appear for the test and Interview for one position.
- Moreover, These positions only for the specific mentioned location in the advertisement form.
How To Apply for NADRA Jobs 2022
- Applicant Can apply Online For NADRA Jobs.
- Applicants must carry original documents such as Educational Certificates, Resume, CNIC, Domicile, and Experience Certificates.
- However, Applicants should also bring attested photocopies of the documents as mentioned above.
- Five years Age relaxation given as per Government rule.
- Moreover, Candidate Can be disqualified based on False documents and wrong information given.
- The Candidate Who qualifies for the test will call for an interview.
- In addition, Only the Candidates from mentioned location / Tehsil on the Advertisement will be allowed to appear for the test/Interview as per their Address mentioned at CNIC.
- Selected Candidates have to Serve the concerned location for at least one year and no request for posting to another district.
- However, the Security has the right to post them at any other district as per requirement.
- Also, Female, Minority, and Disable Quota will be applicable as per rule.
- Females and transgender and encourage to apply.
- Also, Authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of positions or cancel the Candidate’s application form.
- The services of selected candidates shall neither confer any entitlement of permanent appointment Nor be regularized in NADRA.