New PEEF Scholarship For Inter And Graduate 2022. Moreover, Punjab Educational Endowment Fund has announced scholarships for students pursuing Intermediate and Graduate Degrees. In addition, Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Special Quota Scholarship is for those candidates who have passed the Matriculation / Intermediate Annual Examinations 2021. However, Thus interested and eligible students can apply for PEEF Special Quota Scholarship.
Applicants can submit PEEF Scholarship Form on or before March 31, 2022. Students who pass the exams under PBTE or TEVTA cannot apply for PEEF Scholarship.
Click here for all latest scholarships for Matric To Ph.D. students
If you are interested to study abroad click here to check all international scholarships
Short Description About PEEF Scholarship
Levels Inter, Bachelor
Fields All fields
Category Based on merit and need
Last date 31-03-2022
join our official Facebook page for jobs and scholarships alerts
Who can apply?
- Orphan students
- Students with Disabilities (Special)
- Children of Government Employees (Grades 1-4)
- Students of minority religions
- Civilian martyrs (terrorist attacks) children
Eligibility Criteria For PEEF Scholarship 2022
- Candidates have Matriculation / Intermediate degrees from Punjab or Federal Boards with at least 60% marks.
- Candidates must have Punjab domicile.
- Moreover, Candidate’s parents’ income should not exceed Rs. 23,000 per month.
- Candidates must be regular students.
- However, Only students enrolled in private or government Institutions located in Punjab Province are eligible to apply.
- Children of Grade 1-4 government employees are eligible.
- The child of a citizen martyred in a terrorist attack is eligible to apply.
How to apply For PEEF Scholarship For Inter And Graduate
- Applicants can apply online for the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship through the PEEF website..
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The deadline to submit the PEEF Scholarship Form is March 31, 2022